me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 2 LA Fashion Week plucks local girl to model
- 3 2 full days in Cairns
- 4 Weather in Fiji
- 5 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 8 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 9 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 10 Melbourne eateries
- 11 Au Pair
- 12 Transport changes in Prague
- 13 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 14 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 15 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 16 Complete Novice
- 17 Kangaroo Island
- 18 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 19 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 20 Where to visit
- 21 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 22 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 23 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 24 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 25 2weeks in Austrailia