me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 2 Jet Star?
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 5 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 6 Song doc - one for you
- 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Planning
- 14 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 15 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 16 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 17 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 18 NZ South Island Plan
- 19 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 20 Campervan help please!
- 21 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 22 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 23 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th