me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 3 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 4 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 7 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 8 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 9 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 10 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 11 Weather ?
- 12 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 13 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 14 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 15 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 16 Itinerary Planning
- 17 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 18 South IslandItinerary Help
- 19 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 20 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 21 Sydney for 3 days
- 22 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 23 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 24 Conquering Great Walks
- 25 Accommodation Brisbane