me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 6 16 days all over New Zealand
- 7 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 8 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 11 Heading to Australia!
- 12 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 13 South Island Itinerary
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 16 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 17 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 18 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 19 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 20 victoria in march
- 21 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 22 Victoria with kids
- 23 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 24 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 25 Australia for 4 weeks