me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
- 1 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 2 Emirates and Jetstar
- 3 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 6 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 7 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 8 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 9 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 10 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 11 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 12 14 days in NZ in February
- 13 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 14 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 15 16 days all over New Zealand
- 16 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 17 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 18 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 19 Heading to Australia!
- 20 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 21 South Island Itinerary
- 22 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 23 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 24 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 25 Information on Transit Visa in Australia