me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. email@example.com
- 2 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 3 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 4 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 5 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 6 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 7 New Zealand advice
- 8 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 9 Tassie in winter
- 10 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 13 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 14 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 15 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 16 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 17 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 9 days in Fiji
- 20 Canberra
- 21 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 22 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 23 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 24 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 25 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution