me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cream is a pain free solution for making your skin
- 2 Melbourne - Port Douglas - GBR for New Years
- 3 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 drive or fly?
- 8 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 9 Nelson, New Zealand
- 10 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 11 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 14 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 15 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 16 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 17 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 19 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 20 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 21 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 22 Boat charter Raitea
- 23 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 24 Cairns Australia
- 25 New Zealand Weather - Help!