me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 2 One day in Sydney
- 3 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 4 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 5 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 8 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 9 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 11 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 12 9 days in Fiji
- 13 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 14 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 15 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 16 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 17 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 18 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 19 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 20 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 21 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 22 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 23 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 24 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 25 DIY Sydney surroundings