me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help with intinerary please!
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 4 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 5 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 6 Quaint
- 7 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 8 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 9 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 10 Western Australia + Where?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 15 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 16 A few days in Darwin
- 17 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 20 Ride sharing Service
- 21 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 22 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 25 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)