me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 2 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 3 Should we change our plans ???
- 4 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 7 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 12 Itinerary 20 days
- 13 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help