me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 2 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 3 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 6 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 9 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 10 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 11 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 12 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 13 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 14 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Accommodation Brisbane
- 16 Accommodation Brisbane
- 17 Happy Australia Day!
- 18 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 Tim Tam
- 21 Tipping
- 22 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 23 Transit Time at SYD
- 24 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland