me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 4 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 8 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 9 Sydney and Auckland
- 10 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 11 Internet access
- 12 Night Out Byron Bay
- 13 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 14 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 15 10 days itinerary
- 16 Fremantle my love..
- 17 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 18 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 19 Books?
- 20 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 21 Choosing a Visa
- 22 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 23 One spare day in Darwin
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas