me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 2 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 3 Anyone loves Skiing on Hotham?
- 4 Tasmania
- 5 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 6 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 11 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 12 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 13 Accommodations Brisbane
- 14 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 15 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 16 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 17 Repositioning cruise
- 18 18 days nz.
- 19 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 20 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 21 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 22 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 23 Help finding affordable aprking
- 24 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 25 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown