me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 Hotel in Sydney
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Melbourne Drive
- 8 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 9 Sydney or Melbourne
- 10 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 11 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 12 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 13 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 14 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 15 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 16 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 17 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 18 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 19 New York Times guide to Perth
- 20 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 21 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 22 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 23 Shopping for Opals
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?