me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 2 Four Seasons Sydney
- 3 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 4 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 5 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 6 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 7 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 8 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 9 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 10 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 11 Sydney
- 12 Extra time in Melbourne
- 13 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 14 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 15 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 16 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 17 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 18 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 19 Tassie in winter
- 20 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 21 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 22 New Zealand advice
- 23 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 24 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 25 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June