me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 2 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 3 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 4 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 5 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 6 Gluten free Australia
- 7 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 8 Uluru
- 9 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 10 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 11 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 12 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 13 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 15 16 days in Australia
- 16 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 17 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 18 25day planning for Australia
- 19 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 20 Help New Zealand
- 21 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 22 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 23 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 24 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 25 Great Ocean Road