me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 º%º포츠토토사이트 º%º 카지노사이트주소 º%º bUs97.cOm
- 2 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 3 How to split up Australia?
- 4 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 5 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 8 East Coast Australia
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 North and South Island of NZ
- 11 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 12 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Marlborough Sounds
- 15 Blue mountain in July
- 16 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 17 Tonga January Weather
- 18 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 19 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 20 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 21 Alesund - Geiranger
- 22 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 23 australia for first time
- 24 August Honeymoon Help?
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?