me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne