me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 2 Tipping
- 3 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 6 Tim Tam
- 7 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 8 Transit Time at SYD
- 9 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 10 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 11 Car rentals south island
- 12 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 13 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 14 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 15 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 16 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 17 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 18 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 New Zealand
- 21 Need Rotorua advice
- 22 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 23 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 24 Auckland for 18 months
- 25 Fiji in February or March?