me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 2 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 3 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 4 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 5 North island New Zealand-help
- 6 Rarotonga
- 7 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 8 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 9 South Island trip in Oct.
- 10 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 11 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 14 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 15 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 16 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 17 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 18 A week in Fiji
- 19 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 20 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 21 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 24 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 25 Day trip to see baby seals!!!