me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tips Reducing Weight For You
- 2 Sydney to Brisbane
- 3 February Travel
- 4 its just a post
- 5 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 6 Phone Cards
- 7 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 8 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 9 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 10 Traveling through East Coast
- 11 NZ November!
- 12 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 13 New Zealand Sth Island
- 14 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 16 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 17 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 18 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 19 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 20 Abel Tasman National Park
- 21 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 22 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 23 New Zealand First Timer
- 24 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 25 Kiwi chick hatches, explores