me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 2 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 3 Restautant recommendations
- 4 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 5 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 6 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 7 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 8 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 9 Opal card?
- 10 Great Ocean Road
- 11 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 12 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 13 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 14 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 15 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Planning a trip in Australia
- 19 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 20 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 23 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 24 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 25 2 weeks trip in Australia