me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days in February
- 2 Great food/local favorites
- 3 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 4 Australian Aborigines
- 5 Great food/local favorites
- 6 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Sydney
- 9 Incredible hotel
- 10 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 11 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 12 australia new zealand trip advice
- 13 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 14 Milford Sound Cruise
- 15 14 day South Island Self drive
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Cruise New Zealand
- 18 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 19 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 20 New Zealand Accommodations
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 23 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 24 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report