me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 2 Mountain Biking Tour-2003 Manali to Leh
- 3 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 4 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 5 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 6 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 7 Question about the "Build Up"
- 8 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 9 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 10 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 11 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 12 Tipping
- 13 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 14 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 15 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 16 auckland connection
- 17 Five weeks in ANZ
- 18 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 19 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 20 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 21 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 22 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 23 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 24 Sydney
- 25 10 Day Itinerary South Island