me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 2 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Hobart
- 5 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 6 One day in Fiji
- 7 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 8 Should we change our plans ???
- 9 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 10 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 11 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 12 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 13 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 14 Packages
- 15 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 16 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 17 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 18 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 19 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 20 Paging Cathies
- 21 Kangaroo island
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 24 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 25 Recommendations for kids travel book?