me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Areas to stay in.. highly appreciate ur help...
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 4 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 5 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 6 How much luggage?
- 7 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 8 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 9 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 10 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 11 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 13 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 14 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 15 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 16 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 17 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 18 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 19 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 20 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 21 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 22 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 23 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 24 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 25 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February