My wife and I are looking at either Moorea or Fiji for our 5 yr. anniversary. We would love to stay in an overwater bungalow in Tahiti. We are wondering if it is worth the expense to do so or to just stay in an ocean view room? Your comments are appreciated!
Are Overwater Bungalows worth the $
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Itinerary Planning
- 3 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 4 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 5 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 6 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 7 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Marlborough Sounds???
- 12 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 13 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 18 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 19 Song doc - one for you
- 20 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 21 Jet Star?
- 22 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 23 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 24 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 25 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days