I leave in less than three weeks for a two week trip to Fiji. I'd like to try an all inclusive sail cruise. Has anyone tried this one? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Anyone tried Tui Tai sailing cruise?
- 1 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 2 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 3 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 4 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 5 16 days all over New Zealand
- 6 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 7 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 8 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 9 From Ramana kumar 569
- 10 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 11 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 12 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 13 Calmest part of GBR
- 14 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 15 Tahiti - April 2013
- 16 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 17 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 18 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 19 honeymoon in october
- 20 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 21 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 22 Tahiti
- 23 travelling around oceania islands
- 24 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 25 Work Abroad