Some friends of mine are hoping to organize a honeymoon trip to New Zealand for the May time frame this year. Since they're still busy ironing out the final wedding details, they would like to possibly have a travel agent help with the trip planning rather than do all the leg-work themselves. They aren't looking for an escorted package tour. They would want more of an independent fly/drive sort of deal and are interested in renting a camper-van for the bulk of the time. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good travel agent who could help them set up their trip?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton Drive Through
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Mel's NZ Photos
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 7 August Honeymoon Help?
- 8 How to split up Australia?
- 9 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 10 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 13 East Coast Australia
- 14 North and South Island of NZ
- 15 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 16 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 17 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 18 Marlborough Sounds
- 19 Blue mountain in July
- 20 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 21 Tonga January Weather
- 22 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 23 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 24 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 25 Alesund - Geiranger