Some friends of mine are hoping to organize a honeymoon trip to New Zealand for the May time frame this year. Since they're still busy ironing out the final wedding details, they would like to possibly have a travel agent help with the trip planning rather than do all the leg-work themselves. They aren't looking for an escorted package tour. They would want more of an independent fly/drive sort of deal and are interested in renting a camper-van for the bulk of the time. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good travel agent who could help them set up their trip?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 Kaikoura roads update
- 4 Free Camping
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 7 Clever, mischievous keas
- 8 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 9 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne