Some friends of mine are hoping to organize a honeymoon trip to New Zealand for the May time frame this year. Since they're still busy ironing out the final wedding details, they would like to possibly have a travel agent help with the trip planning rather than do all the leg-work themselves. They aren't looking for an escorted package tour. They would want more of an independent fly/drive sort of deal and are interested in renting a camper-van for the bulk of the time. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good travel agent who could help them set up their trip?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://israelbigmarket.com/primal-x-review/
- 2 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 3 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 4 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 6 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 14 day South NZ Trip
- 10 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 11 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 12 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 13 One-day hike in Milford area
- 14 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 15 Best national park around Sydney
- 16 1 night stay around GOR
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 19 NZ repeat visitors
- 20 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 21 South Island Suggestions
- 22 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 23 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 24 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 25 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas