My parents will be in Adelaide for nearly a day (cruise ship stop) and want to choose their own places to see in Adelaide, rather than go on a scheduled tour which doesn't go everywhere they want to visit (such as the Adelaide Oval).
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary
- 3 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 4 NZ visa denials
- 5 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 6 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 7 Help on Itinerary
- 8 Sydney Trip
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 12 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 13 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 14 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 15 Extra 2 nights = help
- 16 February Australia Visit
- 17 Best wildlife near sydney
- 18 Where to go in Australia
- 19 Bruny Island
- 20 Western Australia
- 21 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 22 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 23 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!