So im going to Australia for the first time, do you guys have any suggestions on what I should do. Any good places that I should visit?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 2 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 3 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 4 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 5 help with intinerary please!
- 6 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 7 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 8 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 9 Quaint
- 10 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 11 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 12 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 13 Western Australia + Where?
- 14 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 15 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 16 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 17 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 18 A few days in Darwin
- 19 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 22 Ride sharing Service
- 23 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 24 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire