After doing a 12 day small boat cruise from Ketchikan to Sitka in late August 2014 my husband and I are planning to fly onto Anchorage for possibly 5 days. From there we want to do a 3 day trip to Denali - probably a train/bus tour. We will also have a day in Anchorage to look around. Any suggestions for another day? Considering that we will have seen lots of amazing glaciers/ wildlife etc on the cruise previously. Would appreciate any advice. We are from Australia. Thanks
Alaska - What to do from Anchorage?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Fake Passports, Driving License,id Cards,counterfeit Dollars /euros
- 2 Advice? Packing for both cold Tasmania & warm Queensland in September?
- 3 Travel options from Townsville
- 4 Sydney or Melbourne
- 5 Rate where you've been!
- 6 Cell Phones
- 7 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 8 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 9 Where would you stay between Launceston and Hobart Airport?
- 10 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 11 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 12 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 13 NZ South Island Self Drive 7 day itinerary
- 14 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 16 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 17 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 18 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 19 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 20 New Zealand itinerary help
- 21 Hotel in Sydney
- 22 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 23 Melbourne Drive
- 24 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 25 Qantas Flight QF 7