After doing a 12 day small boat cruise from Ketchikan to Sitka in late August 2014 my husband and I are planning to fly onto Anchorage for possibly 5 days. From there we want to do a 3 day trip to Denali - probably a train/bus tour. We will also have a day in Anchorage to look around. Any suggestions for another day? Considering that we will have seen lots of amazing glaciers/ wildlife etc on the cruise previously. Would appreciate any advice. We are from Australia. Thanks
Alaska - What to do from Anchorage?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 South Island Suggestions ...
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 6 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 7 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 8 August week end in Auckland
- 9 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies
- 10 Christchurch, NZ rebuilding
- 11 Best time of year in NZ and Australia
- 12 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 13 Sydney Weather in September
- 14 Sydney Questions
- 15 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 16 Tasmania or Perth or both
- 17 Melbourne Itinerary Review
- 18 Accommodation recommendations NZ
- 19 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 20 Help needed on Itineary - September - 12 Days
- 21 New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti, Bora Bora???
- 22 South Island NZ honeymoon - 10 day Itinerary help pls???
- 23 Ferry to Taronga Zoo - Credit Card for Discount?
- 24 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 25 How's This for our 4-Day Sydney September Itinerary?