After doing a 12 day small boat cruise from Ketchikan to Sitka in late August 2014 my husband and I are planning to fly onto Anchorage for possibly 5 days. From there we want to do a 3 day trip to Denali - probably a train/bus tour. We will also have a day in Anchorage to look around. Any suggestions for another day? Considering that we will have seen lots of amazing glaciers/ wildlife etc on the cruise previously. Would appreciate any advice. We are from Australia. Thanks
Alaska - What to do from Anchorage?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 2 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 3 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 4 Should we change our plans ???
- 5 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 6 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 7 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 12 Itinerary 20 days
- 13 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help