We will be going on a planned honeymoon next year and want seclusion, beautiful beach, good snorkeling and luxurious accommodations. Our first decision is Cook Islands or Fiji. Assuming the Cooks then it appears based upon pictures on websites that the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and the Pacific Resort are the most luxurious. I AM ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN THE VILLA TE ARAU that is part of the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort. Can anyone please give me their opinions on Fiji vs Cooks and then hopefully can compare and contrast the two Cooks resorts and especially the villa? Thanks - Tracey
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Villa vs Aitutaki Pacific Resort
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 2 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 3 14 days in NZ in February
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 16 days all over New Zealand
- 8 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 9 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 10 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 11 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 12 Heading to Australia!
- 13 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 14 South Island Itinerary
- 15 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 16 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 17 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 18 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 19 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 20 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 21 victoria in march
- 22 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 23 Victoria with kids
- 24 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 25 Egyptian Clay Bowl