We will be going on a planned honeymoon next year and want seclusion, beautiful beach, good snorkeling and luxurious accommodations. Our first decision is Cook Islands or Fiji. Assuming the Cooks then it appears based upon pictures on websites that the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and the Pacific Resort are the most luxurious. I AM ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN THE VILLA TE ARAU that is part of the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort. Can anyone please give me their opinions on Fiji vs Cooks and then hopefully can compare and contrast the two Cooks resorts and especially the villa? Thanks - Tracey
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Villa vs Aitutaki Pacific Resort
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne