We will be going on a planned honeymoon next year and want seclusion, beautiful beach, good snorkeling and luxurious accommodations. Our first decision is Cook Islands or Fiji. Assuming the Cooks then it appears based upon pictures on websites that the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and the Pacific Resort are the most luxurious. I AM ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN THE VILLA TE ARAU that is part of the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort. Can anyone please give me their opinions on Fiji vs Cooks and then hopefully can compare and contrast the two Cooks resorts and especially the villa? Thanks - Tracey
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort Villa vs Aitutaki Pacific Resort
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 4 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 5 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 8 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 9 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 10 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 11 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 12 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 13 Accommodation Brisbane
- 14 Accommodation Brisbane
- 15 Happy Australia Day!
- 16 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 17 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 18 Tim Tam
- 19 Tipping
- 20 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 21 Transit Time at SYD
- 22 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 23 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 24 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 25 Car rentals south island