I am writing two postings about cook island hotels not to confuse anyone.
First of all is 2 days enough here? These are the hotels and apts that I am interested in
1. Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa (beach bungalows or other accomodations please advise)
2. Etu Moana
3. The Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Two places on the beach
1.Inano Beach Bungalows
2. Samade on the beach
Any reccomondations would be great.
Please let me know where you would stay if you had tow days in Aitutaki?
Thank You very much.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 6 August Honeymoon Help?
- 7 How to split up Australia?
- 8 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 9 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 12 East Coast Australia
- 13 North and South Island of NZ
- 14 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 15 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 16 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 17 Marlborough Sounds
- 18 Blue mountain in July
- 19 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 20 Tonga January Weather
- 21 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 22 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 23 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 24 Alesund - Geiranger
- 25 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney