I am writing two postings about cook island hotels not to confuse anyone.
First of all is 2 days enough here? These are the hotels and apts that I am interested in
1. Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa (beach bungalows or other accomodations please advise)
2. Etu Moana
3. The Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Two places on the beach
1.Inano Beach Bungalows
2. Samade on the beach
Any reccomondations would be great.
Please let me know where you would stay if you had tow days in Aitutaki?
Thank You very much.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 2 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Qantas air promo
- 6 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 10 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 11 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 12 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 13 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ