I am writing two postings about cook island hotels not to confuse anyone.
First of all is 2 days enough here? These are the hotels and apts that I am interested in
1. Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa (beach bungalows or other accomodations please advise)
2. Etu Moana
3. The Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Two places on the beach
1.Inano Beach Bungalows
2. Samade on the beach
Any reccomondations would be great.
Please let me know where you would stay if you had tow days in Aitutaki?
Thank You very much.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perfecting my NZ Itinerary
- 2 First Light Travel
- 3 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 4 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 5 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 6 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 7 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 8 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 9 Real estate question
- 10 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 11 Food to Try Out
- 12 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 13 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 14 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 15 Wainui Falls
- 16 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 17 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 18 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 19 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 20 Day trips from Wellington
- 21 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 22 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 23 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 24 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 25 3 days on North Island, NZ