I am writing two postings about cook island hotels not to confuse anyone.
First of all is 2 days enough here? These are the hotels and apts that I am interested in
1. Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa (beach bungalows or other accomodations please advise)
2. Etu Moana
3. The Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Two places on the beach
1.Inano Beach Bungalows
2. Samade on the beach
Any reccomondations would be great.
Please let me know where you would stay if you had tow days in Aitutaki?
Thank You very much.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 South Island - 8 days
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne