I am writing two postings about cook island hotels not to confuse anyone.
First of all is 2 days enough here? These are the hotels and apts that I am interested in
1. Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa (beach bungalows or other accomodations please advise)
2. Etu Moana
3. The Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Two places on the beach
1.Inano Beach Bungalows
2. Samade on the beach
Any reccomondations would be great.
Please let me know where you would stay if you had tow days in Aitutaki?
Thank You very much.
Aitutaki Hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 2 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 3 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 4 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 5 Skiing for beginners
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 9 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 12 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 13 Packing List
- 14 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 15 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 16 Sydney and Auckland
- 17 Internet access
- 18 Night Out Byron Bay
- 19 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 20 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 21 10 days itinerary
- 22 Fremantle my love..
- 23 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 24 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 25 Books?