I am writing two postings about cook island hotels not to confuse anyone.
First of all is 2 days enough here? These are the hotels and apts that I am interested in
1. Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa (beach bungalows or other accomodations please advise)
2. Etu Moana
3. The Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Two places on the beach
1.Inano Beach Bungalows
2. Samade on the beach
Any reccomondations would be great.
Please let me know where you would stay if you had tow days in Aitutaki?
Thank You very much.
Aitutaki Hotel suggestions?
- 1 Emirates and Jetstar
- 2 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 3 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 6 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 7 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 8 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 9 Heading to Australia!
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 12 South Island Itinerary
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 15 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 16 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 17 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 18 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 19 victoria in march
- 20 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 21 Victoria with kids
- 22 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 23 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 24 Australia for 4 weeks
- 25 Fiji Luxury Resorts