I am looking for reliable options for transportation to the Adelaide airport from our hotel in the city. The hotel told us that neither Skylink nor the Jetbus can be counted on as far as reliability goes and they recommended a taxi (which is around $25 for 7 miles...). I started looking up cab companies; the comments on Google for just about all of them are from frustrated customers describing how the cab reserved ahead of time didn't show up, etc. Any experience with any of these means for getting to the airport and any suggestions for a cab company that we can trust? We do not want to miss our plane and would like to avoid needless stressful experiences. Thanks.
Airport transportation in Adelaide
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 2 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 3 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Paging Cathies
- 5 5 days in Tasmania
- 6 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 7 Help
- 8 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 9 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 10 Byron Bay or ...
- 11 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 12 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 13 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 14 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 15 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 16 NZ vs Aust
- 17 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 18 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 19 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 20 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 21 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 22 August week end in Auckland
- 23 28 days to campervan around australia
- 24 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 25 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review