I am looking for reliable options for transportation to the Adelaide airport from our hotel in the city. The hotel told us that neither Skylink nor the Jetbus can be counted on as far as reliability goes and they recommended a taxi (which is around $25 for 7 miles...). I started looking up cab companies; the comments on Google for just about all of them are from frustrated customers describing how the cab reserved ahead of time didn't show up, etc. Any experience with any of these means for getting to the airport and any suggestions for a cab company that we can trust? We do not want to miss our plane and would like to avoid needless stressful experiences. Thanks.
Airport transportation in Adelaide
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 4 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 5 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 6 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 7 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 8 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 9 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 10 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 11 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 12 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 13 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 14 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 15 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 16 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 17 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 18 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 19 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 20 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 21 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 22 Paging Cathies
- 23 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 24 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 25 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June