I am looking for reliable options for transportation to the Adelaide airport from our hotel in the city. The hotel told us that neither Skylink nor the Jetbus can be counted on as far as reliability goes and they recommended a taxi (which is around $25 for 7 miles...). I started looking up cab companies; the comments on Google for just about all of them are from frustrated customers describing how the cab reserved ahead of time didn't show up, etc. Any experience with any of these means for getting to the airport and any suggestions for a cab company that we can trust? We do not want to miss our plane and would like to avoid needless stressful experiences. Thanks.
Airport transportation in Adelaide
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fremantle my love..
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 10 days itinerary
- 4 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 5 Internet access
- 6 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 11 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100