I am meeting my daughter in January 2013 for two weeks of traveling around New Zealand before she leaves for her job in Antarctica. Since the two of us will be flying different airlines from the states, I am wondering if anyone would like to recommend some airport hotels in Auckland,Christchurch and Queenstown that one or both of us can stay in the night before a flight? I am looking for something reasonable and has someplace close to eat nearby while waiting for each other. Thanks so much!
Airport hotels in Auckland,Christchurch and Queenstown?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 EASTER SPECIAL OFFER,MAASAI MARA,KENYA,AFRICA
- 2 EASTER SPECIAL OFFER,MAASAI MARA,KENYA,AFRICA
- 3 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 4 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 5 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 6 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 9 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 10 Question about the "Build Up"
- 11 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 12 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 13 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 14 Tipping
- 15 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 16 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 17 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 18 auckland connection
- 19 Five weeks in ANZ
- 20 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 21 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 22 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 23 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 24 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 25 Sydney