I am planning to visit a friend in Sydney December 16-January 6. I would like to spend a week during that time in NZ but multi stop airline tickets seem to be too expensive (I will be flying out of LA). Can anyone give me advice about the price of tickets from the US? Should I by a direct flight to NZ and then purchase a round trip ticket from NZ to SYD? I've done a little research but the prices I've found were close to $2000. Because of the work I do, I won't be able to leave any earlier in December. Any help you could give is much appreciated!!
Airfare to NZ and Syd in December
- 1 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 2 Hotels in Australia
- 3 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 4 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 5 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 6 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 7 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 8 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 9 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 12 Micronesia- when to visit
- 13 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 14 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 15 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 16 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 17 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 18 1st trip to New Zealand
- 19 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 20 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 21 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 22 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 23 Experience with GrabOne
- 24 Lone Traveler!
- 25 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?