We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 2 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 3 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 4 Travel to New Zealand
- 5 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 6 Tour operators
- 7 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 8 4 weeks itinerary
- 9 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 10 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 11 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 12 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 13 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 14 travel agency for PNG
- 15 Blue Mountains
- 16 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 17 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 18 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 19 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 20 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 21 Melbourne hotels
- 22 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Where to go for 6 days after Sydney Congress
- 25 Itinerary help: 14 day NZ+Sydney trip in September