We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne eateries
- 2 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 3 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 4 Complete Novice
- 5 Kangaroo Island
- 6 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 7 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 8 Where to visit
- 9 new zealand road maps?
- 10 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 11 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 14 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 15 2weeks in Austrailia
- 16 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 17 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 18 How is this itinerary?
- 19 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 20 Restautant recommendations
- 21 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 22 newzeland
- 23 Weather in Fiji
- 24 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 25 45 days in a campervan - Help please!