We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Airfare from LAX to Papeete
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HIGH QUALITY Real DIPLOMATIC AND BIOMETRIC DOCUMENTS
- 2 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 3 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 4 Please Help?
- 5 5 days in Tasmania
- 6 August week end in Auckland
- 7 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 8 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 11 Paging Cathies
- 12 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 13 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 14 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 16 Help
- 17 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 18 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 19 Byron Bay or ...
- 20 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 21 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 22 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 23 NZ vs Aust
- 24 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 25 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory