We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 3 Beers in Oz
- 4 Brisbane to Sydney
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Vini SIM card?
- 8 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 9 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 10 New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Help on Itinerary
- 15 Sydney Trip
- 16 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 17 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 18 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 19 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 20 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 21 Extra 2 nights = help
- 22 February Australia Visit
- 23 Best wildlife near sydney
- 24 Where to go in Australia
- 25 Bruny Island