We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 2 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 3 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 4 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 5 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 6 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 7 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 10 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Dining
- 13 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 14 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 15 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 16 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 17 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 18 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 19 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 20 Cairns to brisbane
- 21 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 A major dilemma
- 24 North Island-Rotorua
- 25 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary