We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/hca-trim/
- 2 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 3 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 Present Host Parents
- 6 Hire car in Melbourne
- 7 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 8 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 9 Broad Intin for Australia
- 10 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 11 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 12 Australia help
- 13 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 16 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 17 Ferry between islands
- 18 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 21 hotel options in Melbourne
- 22 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 23 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 24 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley