We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Airfare from LAX to Papeete
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Jet Star?
- 2 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 3 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 4 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 5 Song doc - one for you
- 6 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Planning
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 15 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 16 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 17 NZ South Island Plan
- 18 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 19 Campervan help please!
- 20 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 21 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 22 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire