We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Airfare from LAX to Papeete
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney and Auckland
- 2 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Internet access
- 5 Night Out Byron Bay
- 6 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 9 10 days itinerary
- 10 Fremantle my love..
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney