We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Airfare from LAX to Papeete
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 2 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 3 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 4 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 5 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 6 Sydney
- 7 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 8 Extra time in Melbourne
- 9 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 10 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 11 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 12 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 13 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 14 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 15 Tassie in winter
- 16 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 17 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 18 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 19 New Zealand advice
- 20 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 21 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 22 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 23 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 24 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 25 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti