We were thinking of a vacation to Tahiti. We are a family of four (2 kids of age 5 and 8). Our mileage plan would cover 2 tickets to Papeete and I was hoping to purchase two tickets for the kids. The expedia site lists prices starting from $2000 per person for LAX to Papeete roundtrip so we are looking at 4K for airfare alone, even with two free tickets. Is that typical price range for Papeete? Could someone suggest other options, websites? Perhaps buying a vacation package might be a bit cheaper?
Thanks for helping with this.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 2 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 6 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 7 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 8 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 9 North island New Zealand-help
- 10 Rarotonga
- 11 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 12 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 13 South Island trip in Oct.
- 14 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 15 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 16 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 17 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 18 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 19 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 20 A week in Fiji
- 21 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 22 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 23 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip