I plan to take a trip up the east coast with a friend for about 2 weeks starting in early December. We were trying to save some money, so we were thinking about renting a car. We're both 21 and have the full driver's licences, but we weren't sure of what had the best deals especially considering we are students that lack a whole lot of money.
Any advice would be wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 South Island - 8 days
- 3 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 4 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 7 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 west and north Tasmania
- 10 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Cairns
- 12 Beers in Oz
- 13 NZ visa denials
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Vini SIM card?
- 16 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 17 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne