My husband has business in Adelaide and I plan to go with him. We can only manage a two week holiday so we thought we would focus on the Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney region. We were thinking of exploring different cities and using the train/bus to get between the cities. Coming from Canada, we would be driving on the opposite side of the road in Australia. Will public transport work or is it more sensible to rent a car? Any input you have is appreciated! This trip doesn't happen until late this year but one can never plan too far ahead!
Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney - can it be done by public transit?
- 1 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 2 Tasmanian West Coast
- 3 Sydney hotel
- 4 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 7 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 8 Hotels in Australia
- 9 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 10 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 11 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 12 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 13 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 14 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 15 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 16 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 17 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 18 Micronesia- when to visit
- 19 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 20 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 21 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 22 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 23 1st trip to New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?