My husband has business in Adelaide and I plan to go with him. We can only manage a two week holiday so we thought we would focus on the Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney region. We were thinking of exploring different cities and using the train/bus to get between the cities. Coming from Canada, we would be driving on the opposite side of the road in Australia. Will public transport work or is it more sensible to rent a car? Any input you have is appreciated! This trip doesn't happen until late this year but one can never plan too far ahead!
Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney - can it be done by public transit?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 Night Out Byron Bay
- 4 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 5 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 6 Sydney and Auckland
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 10 days itinerary
- 9 Fremantle my love..
- 10 Internet access
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney