My husband has business in Adelaide and I plan to go with him. We can only manage a two week holiday so we thought we would focus on the Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney region. We were thinking of exploring different cities and using the train/bus to get between the cities. Coming from Canada, we would be driving on the opposite side of the road in Australia. Will public transport work or is it more sensible to rent a car? Any input you have is appreciated! This trip doesn't happen until late this year but one can never plan too far ahead!
Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney - can it be done by public transit?
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 2 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Cruise New Zealand
- 6 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 7 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 8 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 9 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 13 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 Paihia or coromandel
- 16 Emirates and Jetstar
- 17 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 18 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 20 14 days in NZ in February
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 23 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 24 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 25 Heading to Australia!