We are planing a holiday for a week to Adelaide and would like advice on how to split/organise the time. We will hire a car and want to visit one particular vinyard in Lobethal but otherwise are happy to take advice from the forum. We haven't visitied any of the area before. Enjoy walks, bike rides, food, wine etc
Adelaide and surrounding area for 7 days
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 5 Tasmanian West Coast
- 6 Sydney hotel
- 7 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Hotels in Australia
- 12 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 13 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 14 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 15 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 16 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 17 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 18 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 19 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 20 Micronesia- when to visit
- 21 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 22 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 23 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 24 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 25 1st trip to New Zealand