I am looking for good serviced apartments in Sydney. We are a party of 5 adults and 1 child, so need to keep costs down, but also I think a serviced apartment will be more convenient for our group.
Key consideration for selection is the location. We would prefer to not have a car while in Sydney (is this even an option?). Therefore, looking for places that are close to ferry terminal as I think most of the time will be spent taking ferries to various points.
Regarding car - could we do without car for Sydney part of the stay? Given that my mom can only walk short distances, it would be rather inconvenient if hailing a cab is not something that can be done easily.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 10 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Visa
- 12 Guam Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand Car Hire
- 14 Tasmania itinerary
- 15 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 16 Research on Australian Tourism
- 17 Australia and NZ visit!
- 18 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 19 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 20 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 21 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 22 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 23 Recommended guidebooks
- 24 Need Some suggestions on South Island
- 25 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler