I am looking for good serviced apartments in Sydney. We are a party of 5 adults and 1 child, so need to keep costs down, but also I think a serviced apartment will be more convenient for our group.
Key consideration for selection is the location. We would prefer to not have a car while in Sydney (is this even an option?). Therefore, looking for places that are close to ferry terminal as I think most of the time will be spent taking ferries to various points.
Regarding car - could we do without car for Sydney part of the stay? Given that my mom can only walk short distances, it would be rather inconvenient if hailing a cab is not something that can be done easily.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 3 west and north Tasmania
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Beers in Oz
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 5 days in South Island
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help