I am looking for good serviced apartments in Sydney. We are a party of 5 adults and 1 child, so need to keep costs down, but also I think a serviced apartment will be more convenient for our group.
Key consideration for selection is the location. We would prefer to not have a car while in Sydney (is this even an option?). Therefore, looking for places that are close to ferry terminal as I think most of the time will be spent taking ferries to various points.
Regarding car - could we do without car for Sydney part of the stay? Given that my mom can only walk short distances, it would be rather inconvenient if hailing a cab is not something that can be done easily.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Toublel0g1n@Yahoo Customer ☎*sup* no.☛☎ 184429I67O6☎
- 2 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 11 Best national park around Sydney
- 12 1 night stay around GOR
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 15 NZ repeat visitors
- 16 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 17 South Island Suggestions
- 18 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 19 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 20 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 21 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI