I am looking for good serviced apartments in Sydney. We are a party of 5 adults and 1 child, so need to keep costs down, but also I think a serviced apartment will be more convenient for our group.
Key consideration for selection is the location. We would prefer to not have a car while in Sydney (is this even an option?). Therefore, looking for places that are close to ferry terminal as I think most of the time will be spent taking ferries to various points.
Regarding car - could we do without car for Sydney part of the stay? Given that my mom can only walk short distances, it would be rather inconvenient if hailing a cab is not something that can be done easily.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with NZ Travel
- 2 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 3 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 4 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 5 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 6 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 7 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 8 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 9 Kaikoura roads update
- 10 Free Camping
- 11 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 12 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 13 Clever, mischievous keas
- 14 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas