This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
Sept 25 - Depart 7.15pm NZ8 Akl to San Francisco. Arrive SFO 12.15pm (Wed 25th). Flight time 12:00 followed by epart 2.35pm VX90 (Virgin America) SFO to DC. Arrive 10.45pm. Flight time 5:10
AirNZ are a fabulous airline and their business class service from Auckland to San Fran is amazing. Taking Virgin from San Fran to DC is a much better option than United. The plane was clean and service friendly.
4 great days in DC with friends. Lots of fun and laughter had.
Followed by a couple of trains Amtrak B211FF Union Station to MD-BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport. Leaves 9.25am, takes 27 mins and then back on scungy United to fly to Chicago.
Departs Baltimore at 12.12pm, arrives Chicago at 1.13pm.
I'd recommend flying out of Baltimore rather than DC. Easy connections and much cheaper prices for me to get to Chicago from Baltimore than from DC. Well worth a 30 min train ride!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 스포츠토토사이트추천~¶~ zvz78.ｃｏm ~¶~코드: ddr77해외배팅업체
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 4 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 5 Tour Suggestions for Sydney
- 6 Sydney and New Zealand honeymoon
- 7 East Coast Australia
- 8 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 9 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 10 NZ's Rees-Dart Track reopens
- 11 Surfing in Indonesia.
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars
- 14 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 15 Picton Drive Through
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 18 North and South Island of NZ
- 19 The southern lights
- 20 Mel's NZ Photos
- 21 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 22 August Honeymoon Help?
- 23 How to split up Australia?
- 24 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 25 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013