My parents and I are considering a trip to Australia and the pacific this coming summer July-Aug. We hope to spend a month traveling around. I am looking for suggestions on time spent and where to visit. I know that we definitely would like to visit Australia (Sidney and Barrier Reef are required) as well as New Zealand and possibly Fiji. As I began to explore the internet for ideas, I was overwhelmed and excited by all the other possible places to visit (Tahiti, Bora Bora, Easter Island, etc.)
We will do some diving while we are there, but we are definitely not looking for a dive trip... My parents aren't overly active so they would not be up for a lot of hiking as well. Typically we enjoy driving adventures, food, culture, sights, nature/wildlife, etc.
Any thoughts about destinations, amount of time to spend in each, can't miss sights, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 west and north Tasmania
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Beers in Oz
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 5 days in South Island
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 13 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 16 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 17 Help on Itinerary
- 18 Sydney Trip
- 19 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 20 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 21 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 22 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 23 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 24 Extra 2 nights = help
- 25 February Australia Visit