My parents and I are considering a trip to Australia and the pacific this coming summer July-Aug. We hope to spend a month traveling around. I am looking for suggestions on time spent and where to visit. I know that we definitely would like to visit Australia (Sidney and Barrier Reef are required) as well as New Zealand and possibly Fiji. As I began to explore the internet for ideas, I was overwhelmed and excited by all the other possible places to visit (Tahiti, Bora Bora, Easter Island, etc.)
We will do some diving while we are there, but we are definitely not looking for a dive trip... My parents aren't overly active so they would not be up for a lot of hiking as well. Typically we enjoy driving adventures, food, culture, sights, nature/wildlife, etc.
Any thoughts about destinations, amount of time to spend in each, can't miss sights, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 클레식카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 help with intinerary please!
- 4 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 5 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 6 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 7 Quaint
- 8 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 9 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 10 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 11 Western Australia + Where?
- 12 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 13 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 14 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 15 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 16 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 17 A few days in Darwin
- 18 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 21 Ride sharing Service
- 22 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 23 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?