My parents and I are considering a trip to Australia and the pacific this coming summer July-Aug. We hope to spend a month traveling around. I am looking for suggestions on time spent and where to visit. I know that we definitely would like to visit Australia (Sidney and Barrier Reef are required) as well as New Zealand and possibly Fiji. As I began to explore the internet for ideas, I was overwhelmed and excited by all the other possible places to visit (Tahiti, Bora Bora, Easter Island, etc.)
We will do some diving while we are there, but we are definitely not looking for a dive trip... My parents aren't overly active so they would not be up for a lot of hiking as well. Typically we enjoy driving adventures, food, culture, sights, nature/wildlife, etc.
Any thoughts about destinations, amount of time to spend in each, can't miss sights, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 2 Kuranda Tour
- 3 Nero Burning ROM 2017
- 4 http://iqdermaessentials.com/alpha-extreme-plus/
- 5 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 6 Uluru
- 7 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 16 days in Australia
- 10 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 11 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 12 Gluten free Australia
- 13 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 14 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 15 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 16 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 17 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 18 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 19 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 20 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 21 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 22 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 23 25day planning for Australia
- 24 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 25 Help New Zealand