My parents and I are considering a trip to Australia and the pacific this coming summer July-Aug. We hope to spend a month traveling around. I am looking for suggestions on time spent and where to visit. I know that we definitely would like to visit Australia (Sidney and Barrier Reef are required) as well as New Zealand and possibly Fiji. As I began to explore the internet for ideas, I was overwhelmed and excited by all the other possible places to visit (Tahiti, Bora Bora, Easter Island, etc.)
We will do some diving while we are there, but we are definitely not looking for a dive trip... My parents aren't overly active so they would not be up for a lot of hiking as well. Typically we enjoy driving adventures, food, culture, sights, nature/wildlife, etc.
Any thoughts about destinations, amount of time to spend in each, can't miss sights, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1800-841-6436 netflic customer support phone number
- 2 January-March When to visit NZ
- 3 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 4 Hikes in New Zealand
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 6 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 7 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 8 Nervous American driving in AU
- 9 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 10 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 11 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 12 New Zeaaland
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 15 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 16 New Zealand on our own?
- 17 2nd year visa extentiom
- 18 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 19 Sydney places to stay
- 20 Sydney in March
- 21 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 22 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 23 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 24 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 25 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary