My parents and I are considering a trip to Australia and the pacific this coming summer July-Aug. We hope to spend a month traveling around. I am looking for suggestions on time spent and where to visit. I know that we definitely would like to visit Australia (Sidney and Barrier Reef are required) as well as New Zealand and possibly Fiji. As I began to explore the internet for ideas, I was overwhelmed and excited by all the other possible places to visit (Tahiti, Bora Bora, Easter Island, etc.)
We will do some diving while we are there, but we are definitely not looking for a dive trip... My parents aren't overly active so they would not be up for a lot of hiking as well. Typically we enjoy driving adventures, food, culture, sights, nature/wildlife, etc.
Any thoughts about destinations, amount of time to spend in each, can't miss sights, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy 100% Authentic IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary