My parents and I are considering a trip to Australia and the pacific this coming summer July-Aug. We hope to spend a month traveling around. I am looking for suggestions on time spent and where to visit. I know that we definitely would like to visit Australia (Sidney and Barrier Reef are required) as well as New Zealand and possibly Fiji. As I began to explore the internet for ideas, I was overwhelmed and excited by all the other possible places to visit (Tahiti, Bora Bora, Easter Island, etc.)
We will do some diving while we are there, but we are definitely not looking for a dive trip... My parents aren't overly active so they would not be up for a lot of hiking as well. Typically we enjoy driving adventures, food, culture, sights, nature/wildlife, etc.
Any thoughts about destinations, amount of time to spend in each, can't miss sights, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 팍스넷셀트리온 팍스넷증권시세 oninve.com
- 2 바둑이게임포커 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 바둑이잘하는법 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 9 Need help in Auckland
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 11 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 12 Six Weeks Down Under
- 13 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 14 Uber in Sydney
- 15 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 16 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 18 Darwin Accomodations
- 19 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 21 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 22 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 23 The Red Center?
- 24 Trip to Cairns
- 25 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July