I just learned I'll have 2-1/2 days off while working in Wellington, the last week of November. I've been there several times and I love the city. But I'm a "nature person" and was hoping to sneak off to Abel Tasman or Queenstown -- but it's not enough time to make it worthwhile for me to get there and back.
Any suggestions of somewhere that might be easy to get to from Wellington -- with beautiful views and nature walks?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 joomla website maintenance Traralgon
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 4 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 5 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 6 Help with NZ Travel
- 7 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 8 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 9 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 10 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 11 Kaikoura roads update
- 12 Free Camping
- 13 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 Clever, mischievous keas
- 16 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 17 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 18 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 21 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 22 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 23 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 24 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 25 North or South after Perth in rental car?