I just learned I'll have 2-1/2 days off while working in Wellington, the last week of November. I've been there several times and I love the city. But I'm a "nature person" and was hoping to sneak off to Abel Tasman or Queenstown -- but it's not enough time to make it worthwhile for me to get there and back.
Any suggestions of somewhere that might be easy to get to from Wellington -- with beautiful views and nature walks?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID
- 2 Queensland north and Perth south
- 3 Melbourne or Sydney?
- 4 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 5 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 6 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 7 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 8 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 9 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 10 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 11 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 12 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 13 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 14 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 15 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 16 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 17 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 18 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 19 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 20 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 21 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 22 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 23 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 24 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 25 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?