I just learned I'll have 2-1/2 days off while working in Wellington, the last week of November. I've been there several times and I love the city. But I'm a "nature person" and was hoping to sneak off to Abel Tasman or Queenstown -- but it's not enough time to make it worthwhile for me to get there and back.
Any suggestions of somewhere that might be easy to get to from Wellington -- with beautiful views and nature walks?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 2 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Brisbane to Sydney
- 6 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 7 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 8 New Zealand Itinerary
- 9 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 10 NZ visa denials
- 11 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 12 Help on Itinerary
- 13 Sydney Trip
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 16 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 17 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 18 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 19 Extra 2 nights = help
- 20 February Australia Visit
- 21 Best wildlife near sydney
- 22 Where to go in Australia
- 23 Bruny Island
- 24 Western Australia
- 25 South Island - West Coast Itinerary