I just learned I'll have 2-1/2 days off while working in Wellington, the last week of November. I've been there several times and I love the city. But I'm a "nature person" and was hoping to sneak off to Abel Tasman or Queenstown -- but it's not enough time to make it worthwhile for me to get there and back.
Any suggestions of somewhere that might be easy to get to from Wellington -- with beautiful views and nature walks?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Help finding affordable aprking
- 4 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 5 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 6 18 days nz.
- 7 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 8 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 9 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 10 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 11 Present Host Parents
- 12 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 13 Broad Intin for Australia
- 14 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 15 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 16 Australia help
- 17 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 18 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 19 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 20 Ferry between islands
- 21 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 24 hotel options in Melbourne
- 25 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?