Hoping for some advice.
I am visiting South Island NZ for the first time. In and out of Queenstown 17-27 September - Hiring a campervan and driving around
My sister will be with me from 17-21 September so we are trying to plan a rough itinerary to get her back to the Airport on time. Can anyone offer advice on the below itinerary? Could this work any better and what am I missing in the area? Sister really wants to visit Mount Cook and Wanaka (she has done Queenstown etc)
17 SEP - Arrive Queenstown 3pm
18 SEP - Drive to Mount Cook via Lindis Pass
19 SEP - Hooker Valley walk and Lake Tekapo (Church of the Good Shepherd for evening photography)
20 SEP - Tasman Glacier somehow?
21 SEP - Drive to Wanaka ( Sister to catch bus etc to Queenstown for 5pm domestic flight)
22 SEP - Climb Mount Roy
23 SEP - Relax Wanaka
24 SEP - Drive to Queenstown
25 SEP - Queenstown (overnight Te Anau)
26 SEP - Milford Sound Cruise
27 SEP - Fly out of Queenstown 3pm
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 2 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 3 Beers in Oz
- 4 Brisbane to Sydney
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Vini SIM card?
- 8 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 9 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 10 New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Help on Itinerary
- 15 Sydney Trip
- 16 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 17 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 18 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 19 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 20 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 21 Extra 2 nights = help
- 22 February Australia Visit
- 23 Best wildlife near sydney
- 24 Where to go in Australia
- 25 Bruny Island