Hoping for some advice.
I am visiting South Island NZ for the first time. In and out of Queenstown 17-27 September - Hiring a campervan and driving around
My sister will be with me from 17-21 September so we are trying to plan a rough itinerary to get her back to the Airport on time. Can anyone offer advice on the below itinerary? Could this work any better and what am I missing in the area? Sister really wants to visit Mount Cook and Wanaka (she has done Queenstown etc)
17 SEP - Arrive Queenstown 3pm
18 SEP - Drive to Mount Cook via Lindis Pass
19 SEP - Hooker Valley walk and Lake Tekapo (Church of the Good Shepherd for evening photography)
20 SEP - Tasman Glacier somehow?
21 SEP - Drive to Wanaka ( Sister to catch bus etc to Queenstown for 5pm domestic flight)
22 SEP - Climb Mount Roy
23 SEP - Relax Wanaka
24 SEP - Drive to Queenstown
25 SEP - Queenstown (overnight Te Anau)
26 SEP - Milford Sound Cruise
27 SEP - Fly out of Queenstown 3pm
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 The southern lights
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mel's NZ Photos
- 7 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 8 August Honeymoon Help?
- 9 How to split up Australia?
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 14 East Coast Australia
- 15 North and South Island of NZ
- 16 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 17 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 18 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 19 Marlborough Sounds
- 20 Blue mountain in July
- 21 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 22 Tonga January Weather
- 23 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 24 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 25 Scenary around Winton QLD