Hoping for some advice.
I am visiting South Island NZ for the first time. In and out of Queenstown 17-27 September - Hiring a campervan and driving around
My sister will be with me from 17-21 September so we are trying to plan a rough itinerary to get her back to the Airport on time. Can anyone offer advice on the below itinerary? Could this work any better and what am I missing in the area? Sister really wants to visit Mount Cook and Wanaka (she has done Queenstown etc)
17 SEP - Arrive Queenstown 3pm
18 SEP - Drive to Mount Cook via Lindis Pass
19 SEP - Hooker Valley walk and Lake Tekapo (Church of the Good Shepherd for evening photography)
20 SEP - Tasman Glacier somehow?
21 SEP - Drive to Wanaka ( Sister to catch bus etc to Queenstown for 5pm domestic flight)
22 SEP - Climb Mount Roy
23 SEP - Relax Wanaka
24 SEP - Drive to Queenstown
25 SEP - Queenstown (overnight Te Anau)
26 SEP - Milford Sound Cruise
27 SEP - Fly out of Queenstown 3pm
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 4 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 5 Surprises in Australia
- 6 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 7 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 8 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 9 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 10 2 days in Auckland
- 11 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 12 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 13 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 14 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 15 5 nights in Sydney
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 17 Best places to travel in Australia
- 18 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 19 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017