My partner and I have an 8 hour layover to Sydney from New Zealand and would like some help on what we can do in this really short time. The flight lands at 8.50am on a Saturday and departs at 4.25pm.
We would love to do some sightseeing (e.g. opera house etc.) and try some good food, but we're not a fan of museums. We wont even mind just chilling for a picnic where there's a really nice view.
Please advise what we can do. Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://gronkaffenorwaysite.com/ketone-life/
- 2 야마토 온라인게임 ※☎접 속 : ktx449.컴 ☆
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
8 hour layover in Sydney - please advise on what we can do! thanks!