My partner and I have an 8 hour layover to Sydney from New Zealand and would like some help on what we can do in this really short time. The flight lands at 8.50am on a Saturday and departs at 4.25pm.
We would love to do some sightseeing (e.g. opera house etc.) and try some good food, but we're not a fan of museums. We wont even mind just chilling for a picnic where there's a really nice view.
Please advise what we can do. Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 4 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 5 Best national park around Sydney
- 6 1 night stay around GOR
- 7 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 8 7 days in New Zealand
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound
8 hour layover in Sydney - please advise on what we can do! thanks!