My partner and I have an 8 hour layover to Sydney from New Zealand and would like some help on what we can do in this really short time. The flight lands at 8.50am on a Saturday and departs at 4.25pm.
We would love to do some sightseeing (e.g. opera house etc.) and try some good food, but we're not a fan of museums. We wont even mind just chilling for a picnic where there's a really nice view.
Please advise what we can do. Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with NZ Travel
- 2 Beard Czar reviewThe ingredients of the
- 3 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 4 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 Free Camping
- 10 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 11 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 12 Clever, mischievous keas
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 15 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 16 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 19 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 20 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 21 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 22 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 23 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 24 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 25 14 Day RV from Christchurch
8 hour layover in Sydney - please advise on what we can do! thanks!