My partner and I have an 8 hour layover to Sydney from New Zealand and would like some help on what we can do in this really short time. The flight lands at 8.50am on a Saturday and departs at 4.25pm.
We would love to do some sightseeing (e.g. opera house etc.) and try some good food, but we're not a fan of museums. We wont even mind just chilling for a picnic where there's a really nice view.
Please advise what we can do. Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
8 hour layover in Sydney - please advise on what we can do! thanks!