Looking for some feedback on my itinerary on South Island in October.
Will be flying into Christchurch and out of Queenstown.
Day 1 - Arrive 3pm Christchurch. Stay Christchurch.
Day 2 - TranzAlpine to Greymouth, pick up car and drive to Hokitika/Franz Josef/Fox Glazier. Stay in one of those locations. Suggestions welcome on which town to stay.
Day 3 - Glazier hike/helicopter (half day). Drive to Wanaka via Haast Pass. Stay Wanaka.
Day 4 - Wanaka, Stay Wanaka.
Day 5 - Wanaka. visit Arrowtown.
Day 6 - Drive to Te Anau. Stay. Milfords Sound.
Day 7 - Drive to Queenstown. Stay Queenstown.
Day 8 - Queenstown. Fly out in the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 2 Help on Itinerary
- 3 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Sydney Trip
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 9 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 10 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 11 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 12 Extra 2 nights = help
- 13 February Australia Visit
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception