Looking for some feedback on my itinerary on South Island in October.
Will be flying into Christchurch and out of Queenstown.
Day 1 - Arrive 3pm Christchurch. Stay Christchurch.
Day 2 - TranzAlpine to Greymouth, pick up car and drive to Hokitika/Franz Josef/Fox Glazier. Stay in one of those locations. Suggestions welcome on which town to stay.
Day 3 - Glazier hike/helicopter (half day). Drive to Wanaka via Haast Pass. Stay Wanaka.
Day 4 - Wanaka, Stay Wanaka.
Day 5 - Wanaka. visit Arrowtown.
Day 6 - Drive to Te Anau. Stay. Milfords Sound.
Day 7 - Drive to Queenstown. Stay Queenstown.
Day 8 - Queenstown. Fly out in the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 2 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 3 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 4 Free Camping
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 8 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 9 Clever, mischievous keas
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 12 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February