Looking for some feedback on my itinerary on South Island in October.
Will be flying into Christchurch and out of Queenstown.
Day 1 - Arrive 3pm Christchurch. Stay Christchurch.
Day 2 - TranzAlpine to Greymouth, pick up car and drive to Hokitika/Franz Josef/Fox Glazier. Stay in one of those locations. Suggestions welcome on which town to stay.
Day 3 - Glazier hike/helicopter (half day). Drive to Wanaka via Haast Pass. Stay Wanaka.
Day 4 - Wanaka, Stay Wanaka.
Day 5 - Wanaka. visit Arrowtown.
Day 6 - Drive to Te Anau. Stay. Milfords Sound.
Day 7 - Drive to Queenstown. Stay Queenstown.
Day 8 - Queenstown. Fly out in the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Real Driver’s License, Passports,ID Cards,(email@example.com)
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive