Looking for some feedback on my itinerary on South Island in October.
Will be flying into Christchurch and out of Queenstown.
Day 1 - Arrive 3pm Christchurch. Stay Christchurch.
Day 2 - TranzAlpine to Greymouth, pick up car and drive to Hokitika/Franz Josef/Fox Glazier. Stay in one of those locations. Suggestions welcome on which town to stay.
Day 3 - Glazier hike/helicopter (half day). Drive to Wanaka via Haast Pass. Stay Wanaka.
Day 4 - Wanaka, Stay Wanaka.
Day 5 - Wanaka. visit Arrowtown.
Day 6 - Drive to Te Anau. Stay. Milfords Sound.
Day 7 - Drive to Queenstown. Stay Queenstown.
Day 8 - Queenstown. Fly out in the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dell @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 2 days in Auckland
- 3 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 8 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 12 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 13 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 14 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 15 5 nights in Sydney
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 17 Best places to travel in Australia
- 18 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 19 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017