Hi all !
My wife and I live in California and we are planning our honeymoon trip. We would love to hear your thoughts on vacationining in and round Fiji.
We're budgeting around 8-10 days. Here is what we would prefer:
- It would be nice to avoid crowded tourist beaches, something a bit more mellow would be preferable
- It would be nice if there were nearby island we could explore. Potentially we would spend 4 days on the first island, and take a ferry to another island for another 4 days
- Great scuba or snorkeling spots would be a bonus
We would be looking for a combination of some relaxation, some exploring, and native culture. 8 days on the same beach would likely be too montonous for us.
We would be going in November, tail end of the hurricane season, will this pose a hurricane threat at all? I know there is no guarantees, but would like to know if this is something I should be worried about.
We really would appreciate any and all suggestions! We've never been and would love to hear your thoughts if you have traveled in the area. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 2 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 6 Flood Emergency Services
- 7 7 days in New Zealand
- 8 Hamilton Island
- 9 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 10 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 11 16 Days on the South Island
- 12 Need help in Auckland
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 14 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 15 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 16 Uber in Sydney
- 17 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 18 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 19 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 20 Darwin Accomodations
- 21 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 22 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 23 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 24 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 25 The Red Center?
Hi all !