Hi all !
My wife and I live in California and we are planning our honeymoon trip. We would love to hear your thoughts on vacationining in and round Fiji.
We're budgeting around 8-10 days. Here is what we would prefer:
- It would be nice to avoid crowded tourist beaches, something a bit more mellow would be preferable
- It would be nice if there were nearby island we could explore. Potentially we would spend 4 days on the first island, and take a ferry to another island for another 4 days
- Great scuba or snorkeling spots would be a bonus
We would be looking for a combination of some relaxation, some exploring, and native culture. 8 days on the same beach would likely be too montonous for us.
We would be going in November, tail end of the hurricane season, will this pose a hurricane threat at all? I know there is no guarantees, but would like to know if this is something I should be worried about.
We really would appreciate any and all suggestions! We've never been and would love to hear your thoughts if you have traveled in the area. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 3 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 4 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 5 Help with NZ Travel
- 6 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 7 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 8 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 9 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 10 Kaikoura roads update
- 11 Free Camping
- 12 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 Clever, mischievous keas
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
Hi all !