Hi all !
My wife and I live in California and we are planning our honeymoon trip. We would love to hear your thoughts on vacationining in and round Fiji.
We're budgeting around 8-10 days. Here is what we would prefer:
- It would be nice to avoid crowded tourist beaches, something a bit more mellow would be preferable
- It would be nice if there were nearby island we could explore. Potentially we would spend 4 days on the first island, and take a ferry to another island for another 4 days
- Great scuba or snorkeling spots would be a bonus
We would be looking for a combination of some relaxation, some exploring, and native culture. 8 days on the same beach would likely be too montonous for us.
We would be going in November, tail end of the hurricane season, will this pose a hurricane threat at all? I know there is no guarantees, but would like to know if this is something I should be worried about.
We really would appreciate any and all suggestions! We've never been and would love to hear your thoughts if you have traveled in the area. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 KBC : AOL Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 AOL Installation
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 5 North Island Itinerary Help
- 6 Visa for Australia
- 7 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 8 Hotel Sydney
- 9 Transportation advice needed
- 10 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 11 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 12 Three days in Cairns
- 13 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 14 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 15 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 16 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 17 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 18 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 21 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 22 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 23 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 24 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 25 E-visa scams
Hi all !