Hi all !
My wife and I live in California and we are planning our honeymoon trip. We would love to hear your thoughts on vacationining in and round Fiji.
We're budgeting around 8-10 days. Here is what we would prefer:
- It would be nice to avoid crowded tourist beaches, something a bit more mellow would be preferable
- It would be nice if there were nearby island we could explore. Potentially we would spend 4 days on the first island, and take a ferry to another island for another 4 days
- Great scuba or snorkeling spots would be a bonus
We would be looking for a combination of some relaxation, some exploring, and native culture. 8 days on the same beach would likely be too montonous for us.
We would be going in November, tail end of the hurricane season, will this pose a hurricane threat at all? I know there is no guarantees, but would like to know if this is something I should be worried about.
We really would appreciate any and all suggestions! We've never been and would love to hear your thoughts if you have traveled in the area. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 2 Picton Drive Through
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 North and South Island of NZ
- 7 The southern lights
- 8 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 9 Mel's NZ Photos
- 10 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 11 August Honeymoon Help?
- 12 How to split up Australia?
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 17 East Coast Australia
- 18 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 19 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Marlborough Sounds
- 22 Blue mountain in July
- 23 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 24 Tonga January Weather
- 25 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
Hi all !