Hi all !
My wife and I live in California and we are planning our honeymoon trip. We would love to hear your thoughts on vacationining in and round Fiji.
We're budgeting around 8-10 days. Here is what we would prefer:
- It would be nice to avoid crowded tourist beaches, something a bit more mellow would be preferable
- It would be nice if there were nearby island we could explore. Potentially we would spend 4 days on the first island, and take a ferry to another island for another 4 days
- Great scuba or snorkeling spots would be a bonus
We would be looking for a combination of some relaxation, some exploring, and native culture. 8 days on the same beach would likely be too montonous for us.
We would be going in November, tail end of the hurricane season, will this pose a hurricane threat at all? I know there is no guarantees, but would like to know if this is something I should be worried about.
We really would appreciate any and all suggestions! We've never been and would love to hear your thoughts if you have traveled in the area. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 2 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 3 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 4 Quaint
- 5 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 6 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 7 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 8 Western Australia + Where?
- 9 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 10 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 11 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 12 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 A few days in Darwin
- 15 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 16 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 17 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 18 Ride sharing Service
- 19 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 20 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 21 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 22 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 23 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 24 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 25 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
Hi all !