I am planning a trip to Fiji for the first time from April 2-April 7th. I like to pack as much as we can when we travel - beach, hiking, activities, culture. I typically also rent a car and drive to places. We would welcome any itinerary recommendations for those 6 days, 5 nights - where to go, where to stay, what to do, what not to miss.
For instance, I was wondering if I should spend my trip in the Mananuca and Yasawa Island group OR on the main Island?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island