I am planning a trip to Fiji for the first time from April 2-April 7th. I like to pack as much as we can when we travel - beach, hiking, activities, culture. I typically also rent a car and drive to places. We would welcome any itinerary recommendations for those 6 days, 5 nights - where to go, where to stay, what to do, what not to miss.
For instance, I was wondering if I should spend my trip in the Mananuca and Yasawa Island group OR on the main Island?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 2 Clever, mischievous keas
- 3 Free Camping
- 4 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 5 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 6 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 7 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 8 Kaikoura roads update
- 9 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 10 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 13 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 14 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February