I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop, and drop it did, 44c today, a record breaker.
48c for the second day in a row up in Onslow, so it could be worse I guess.
Keep cool Aussies.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 3 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 Palau Travel Report
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 10 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Visa
- 12 Guam Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand Car Hire
- 14 Tasmania itinerary
- 15 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 16 Research on Australian Tourism
- 17 Australia and NZ visit!
- 18 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 19 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 20 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 21 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 22 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 23 Recommended guidebooks
- 24 Need Some suggestions on South Island
- 25 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler