I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop, and drop it did, 44c today, a record breaker.
48c for the second day in a row up in Onslow, so it could be worse I guess.
Keep cool Aussies.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 2 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 3 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 4 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 5 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 6 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 7 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 8 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 9 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 10 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Dining
- 13 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 14 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 15 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 16 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 17 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 18 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 19 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 20 Cairns to brisbane
- 21 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 A major dilemma
- 24 North Island-Rotorua
- 25 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary