honeymoon in june and the plan so far is dublin to sydney for 5 nights, drive the coast to Noosa with a 2 night stay on route somewhere(byron bay maybe and ?) and then 3 days in noosa, one of which to do the Fraser Island day tour, then drive back to brisbane and fly to Airlie Beach, do 2/3 days there including whitsundays and then drive onto Cairns(one night stay on route) for 3 nights and Port Douglas for 2 nights. Fly Cairns to NZ.
in north island fly into auckland, hire a car go to rotorua and lake taupo...total 4 nights in NI. Then fly to south island,Christchurch,Franz Josef Glacier,Te Anau for 2 nights. do cruise to Milford Sound.Te Anau to Queenstown,.....please give an idea of itinerary...4 nights in NI and 9 nights in SI.
i am looking for suggestions on how to better this itinerary. can we get mt cook into this??
need ideas on the milford cruise...is it best to do the day tour or the overnight cruise.
is the driving distances reasonable??
all help and tips are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 2 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 3 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 4 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 5 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 6 Apex car rental in Australia
- 7 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 8 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 10 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 13 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 15 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 16 Tasmania
- 17 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 18 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 19 Accommodations Brisbane
- 20 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 21 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 22 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 23 Repositioning cruise
- 24 18 days nz.
- 25 South Island over December-January Holidays