honeymoon in june and the plan so far is dublin to sydney for 5 nights, drive the coast to Noosa with a 2 night stay on route somewhere(byron bay maybe and ?) and then 3 days in noosa, one of which to do the Fraser Island day tour, then drive back to brisbane and fly to Airlie Beach, do 2/3 days there including whitsundays and then drive onto Cairns(one night stay on route) for 3 nights and Port Douglas for 2 nights. Fly Cairns to NZ.
in north island fly into auckland, hire a car go to rotorua and lake taupo...total 4 nights in NI. Then fly to south island,Christchurch,Franz Josef Glacier,Te Anau for 2 nights. do cruise to Milford Sound.Te Anau to Queenstown,.....please give an idea of itinerary...4 nights in NI and 9 nights in SI.
i am looking for suggestions on how to better this itinerary. can we get mt cook into this??
need ideas on the milford cruise...is it best to do the day tour or the overnight cruise.
is the driving distances reasonable??
all help and tips are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney-Things to Do
- 2 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 8 Nelson, New Zealand
- 9 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 10 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 13 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 14 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 15 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 16 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 18 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 21 Boat charter Raitea
- 22 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 23 Cairns Australia
- 24 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 25 Getting to Picton