honeymoon in june and the plan so far is dublin to sydney for 5 nights, drive the coast to Noosa with a 2 night stay on route somewhere(byron bay maybe and ?) and then 3 days in noosa, one of which to do the Fraser Island day tour, then drive back to brisbane and fly to Airlie Beach, do 2/3 days there including whitsundays and then drive onto Cairns(one night stay on route) for 3 nights and Port Douglas for 2 nights. Fly Cairns to NZ.
in north island fly into auckland, hire a car go to rotorua and lake taupo...total 4 nights in NI. Then fly to south island,Christchurch,Franz Josef Glacier,Te Anau for 2 nights. do cruise to Milford Sound.Te Anau to Queenstown,.....please give an idea of itinerary...4 nights in NI and 9 nights in SI.
i am looking for suggestions on how to better this itinerary. can we get mt cook into this??
need ideas on the milford cruise...is it best to do the day tour or the overnight cruise.
is the driving distances reasonable??
all help and tips are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 2 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 3 Free Camping
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Kaikoura roads update
- 6 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 7 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 8 Clever, mischievous keas
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 11 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 12 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February