honeymoon in june and the plan so far is dublin to sydney for 5 nights, drive the coast to Noosa with a 2 night stay on route somewhere(byron bay maybe and ?) and then 3 days in noosa, one of which to do the Fraser Island day tour, then drive back to brisbane and fly to Airlie Beach, do 2/3 days there including whitsundays and then drive onto Cairns(one night stay on route) for 3 nights and Port Douglas for 2 nights. Fly Cairns to NZ.
in north island fly into auckland, hire a car go to rotorua and lake taupo...total 4 nights in NI. Then fly to south island,Christchurch,Franz Josef Glacier,Te Anau for 2 nights. do cruise to Milford Sound.Te Anau to Queenstown,.....please give an idea of itinerary...4 nights in NI and 9 nights in SI.
i am looking for suggestions on how to better this itinerary. can we get mt cook into this??
need ideas on the milford cruise...is it best to do the day tour or the overnight cruise.
is the driving distances reasonable??
all help and tips are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/zyflex-testosterone-complex/
- 2 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 3 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 4 Real estate question
- 5 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 6 Food to Try Out
- 7 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 8 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 9 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 10 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 11 Wainui Falls
- 12 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 13 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 14 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 15 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 16 Day trips from Wellington
- 17 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 18 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 19 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 20 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 21 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 22 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 23 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 24 New Zealand with teenagers
- 25 Western Australia + Where?