honeymoon in june and the plan so far is dublin to sydney for 5 nights, drive the coast to Noosa with a 2 night stay on route somewhere(byron bay maybe and ?) and then 3 days in noosa, one of which to do the Fraser Island day tour, then drive back to brisbane and fly to Airlie Beach, do 2/3 days there including whitsundays and then drive onto Cairns(one night stay on route) for 3 nights and Port Douglas for 2 nights. Fly Cairns to NZ.
in north island fly into auckland, hire a car go to rotorua and lake taupo...total 4 nights in NI. Then fly to south island,Christchurch,Franz Josef Glacier,Te Anau for 2 nights. do cruise to Milford Sound.Te Anau to Queenstown,.....please give an idea of itinerary...4 nights in NI and 9 nights in SI.
i am looking for suggestions on how to better this itinerary. can we get mt cook into this??
need ideas on the milford cruise...is it best to do the day tour or the overnight cruise.
is the driving distances reasonable??
all help and tips are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Sydney places to stay
- 3 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 4 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 5 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 8 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 11 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 12 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 15 North island New Zealand-help
- 16 Rarotonga
- 17 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 18 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 19 South Island trip in Oct.
- 20 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 21 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 22 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 23 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 24 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 25 A week in Fiji