I am planning a 3 week trip to Australia and New Zealand in late November. So far I am thinking of one week in Sydney, one week in Cairns or Brisbane and a one week road trip from Auckland to Wellington. I would appreciate any suggestions. I would like to see the highlights and enjoy the culture. I love scenery, markets, music, walking and collecting rocks along the beach, going to good eateries, seeing the off-the-beaten track sights, etc. I am willing to revamp my itinerary.
3 week trip to Australia, New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 2 Transit Time at SYD
- 3 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 4 Tim Tam
- 5 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 6 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Tipping
- 9 Car rentals south island
- 10 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 11 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 12 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 14 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 15 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 16 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 17 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 18 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 19 New Zealand
- 20 Need Rotorua advice
- 21 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 22 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 23 Auckland for 18 months
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Fiji in February or March?