My husband and I have 3 days to spend in Melbourne (excluding travel days) in March. We have the Great Ocean Road in mind, then Philip island. How long does one need to experience these 2 places? If these require 2 days, is it a good idea to spend the remaining one full day going around Melbourne city (Queen Victoria market, Eureka deck good options?)Also, is Mornington Peninsula worth visiting, considering the short time that we have. We are there on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Any ideas/ suggestions welcome . Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton Drive Through
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 The southern lights
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand