My husband and I have 3 days to spend in Melbourne (excluding travel days) in March. We have the Great Ocean Road in mind, then Philip island. How long does one need to experience these 2 places? If these require 2 days, is it a good idea to spend the remaining one full day going around Melbourne city (Queen Victoria market, Eureka deck good options?)Also, is Mornington Peninsula worth visiting, considering the short time that we have. We are there on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Any ideas/ suggestions welcome . Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 4 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 5 Surprises in Australia
- 6 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 7 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 8 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 9 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 10 2 days in Auckland
- 11 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 12 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 13 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 14 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 15 5 nights in Sydney
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 17 Best places to travel in Australia
- 18 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 19 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017