Am travelling to New Zealand to see Santana in Christchurch on 17 March 2013. Have until 3ish that day to see the best of Christchurch and another 3 and half days to see as much as possible and be back at Christchurch airport by 3pm on 21 March.
Was thinking of good scenic flight and hiring a car for 3 days for a quick round trip.
Only criteria is my son wants to see snow, my husband wants to visit the Hamner Springs and I want to see as much as I can in the time we have. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Uluru
- 2 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 3 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 4 Phone Cards
- 5 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 6 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 7 Sydney to Brisbane
- 8 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 9 February Travel
- 10 its just a post
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 13 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 14 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 15 Traveling through East Coast
- 16 NZ November!
- 17 New Zealand Sth Island
- 18 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 21 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 22 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 23 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 24 Abel Tasman National Park
- 25 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April