Am travelling to New Zealand to see Santana in Christchurch on 17 March 2013. Have until 3ish that day to see the best of Christchurch and another 3 and half days to see as much as possible and be back at Christchurch airport by 3pm on 21 March.
Was thinking of good scenic flight and hiring a car for 3 days for a quick round trip.
Only criteria is my son wants to see snow, my husband wants to visit the Hamner Springs and I want to see as much as I can in the time we have. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 2 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 3 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 4 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 5 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 6 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 7 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 8 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 9 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 10 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 11 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 12 Tasmania
- 13 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 14 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 15 Accommodations Brisbane
- 16 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 17 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 18 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 19 Repositioning cruise
- 20 18 days nz.
- 21 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 22 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 23 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 24 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 25 Help finding affordable aprking