Am travelling to New Zealand to see Santana in Christchurch on 17 March 2013. Have until 3ish that day to see the best of Christchurch and another 3 and half days to see as much as possible and be back at Christchurch airport by 3pm on 21 March.
Was thinking of good scenic flight and hiring a car for 3 days for a quick round trip.
Only criteria is my son wants to see snow, my husband wants to visit the Hamner Springs and I want to see as much as I can in the time we have. Any suggestions?
3 & 2 half days to exlore from Christchurch
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australian Aborigines
- 2 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 3 South Island - 8 days in February
- 4 Incredible hotel
- 5 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 6 australia new zealand trip advice
- 7 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 8 Milford Sound Cruise
- 9 14 day South Island Self drive
- 10 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 11 Cruise New Zealand
- 12 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 13 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 14 New Zealand Accommodations
- 15 16 days all over New Zealand
- 16 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 17 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 18 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 20 New Zealand itinerary help
- 21 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 22 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 23 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land