Am travelling to New Zealand to see Santana in Christchurch on 17 March 2013. Have until 3ish that day to see the best of Christchurch and another 3 and half days to see as much as possible and be back at Christchurch airport by 3pm on 21 March.
Was thinking of good scenic flight and hiring a car for 3 days for a quick round trip.
Only criteria is my son wants to see snow, my husband wants to visit the Hamner Springs and I want to see as much as I can in the time we have. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 5 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 6 NZ 1 week
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report