My fiancé and I are living in working in Melbourne right now and are planning on leaving around August. Does anyone know of some good reliable employers that would qualify for a second year visa extention. I was thinking somewhere around Byron or Queensland. I've heard a lot of horror stories but I've also heard there's some good ones out there. Any info would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 바둑이게임포커 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 바둑이잘하는법 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining