Fodors have helped me a lot in my last 3 vacations planning and here i come again for help and suggestion from all the beloved members
This time its gonna be Australia
We are an active couple aged around 40 with a child girl aged 10 from Pakistan and very passionate about traveling and vacations. We try to plan and book early as this is fun and also saves a lot of money. We are now starting to plan our 2017 vacations for which we have picked Australia due to its beauty and a very close relative living there.
This is just the basic start and may not cover details. Our trip will be for about 25days(excluding arriving/departure days) and we will be arriving at Melbourne as my one & only brother in law lives here with his family. From here on we need to decided where to go
We are very much into nature beauty which may include greenery, waterfalls, beaches but not to forget that we love big cities and shopping as well
1. What should be our itinerary
2. Which cities or locations should we try to cover
3. Which circuit should we follow
4. Should it be a self driver car or bus or air
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 The southern lights
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mel's NZ Photos
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 8 August Honeymoon Help?
- 9 How to split up Australia?
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 14 East Coast Australia
- 15 North and South Island of NZ
- 16 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 17 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 18 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 19 Marlborough Sounds
- 20 Blue mountain in July
- 21 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 22 Tonga January Weather
- 23 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 24 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 25 Scenary around Winton QLD