Fodors have helped me a lot in my last 3 vacations planning and here i come again for help and suggestion from all the beloved members
This time its gonna be Australia
We are an active couple aged around 40 with a child girl aged 10 from Pakistan and very passionate about traveling and vacations. We try to plan and book early as this is fun and also saves a lot of money. We are now starting to plan our 2017 vacations for which we have picked Australia due to its beauty and a very close relative living there.
This is just the basic start and may not cover details. Our trip will be for about 25days(excluding arriving/departure days) and we will be arriving at Melbourne as my one & only brother in law lives here with his family. From here on we need to decided where to go
We are very much into nature beauty which may include greenery, waterfalls, beaches but not to forget that we love big cities and shopping as well
1. What should be our itinerary
2. Which cities or locations should we try to cover
3. Which circuit should we follow
4. Should it be a self driver car or bus or air
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 2 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 5 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 6 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 7 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 8 Food to Try Out
- 9 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 10 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 11 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 12 Recommended guidebooks
- 13 South Island Road Trip
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)