Fodors have helped me a lot in my last 3 vacations planning and here i come again for help and suggestion from all the beloved members
This time its gonna be Australia
We are an active couple aged around 40 with a child girl aged 10 from Pakistan and very passionate about traveling and vacations. We try to plan and book early as this is fun and also saves a lot of money. We are now starting to plan our 2017 vacations for which we have picked Australia due to its beauty and a very close relative living there.
This is just the basic start and may not cover details. Our trip will be for about 25days(excluding arriving/departure days) and we will be arriving at Melbourne as my one & only brother in law lives here with his family. From here on we need to decided where to go
We are very much into nature beauty which may include greenery, waterfalls, beaches but not to forget that we love big cities and shopping as well
1. What should be our itinerary
2. Which cities or locations should we try to cover
3. Which circuit should we follow
4. Should it be a self driver car or bus or air
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 South Island - 8 days
- 5 5 days in South Island
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne