My wife and I are planning to travel between January 2015 and end of February and are traveling from United States. We love hiking and wildlife. We've planned a tentative itinerary below and are looking to see if we made any major mistakes. Thanks!
Day 1 Travel day
Day 2 Fly into Sydney - check out harbor
Day 3 Sydney - beaches - bondi beach
Day 4 Sydney - blue mountains
Day 5 Travel to Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
Day 6 Kangaroo Island - Flinders Chase
Day 7 Kangaroo Island - Admirals Arch, Hanson Bay and Seal Bay
Day 8 Kangaroo Island to Adelaide
Day 9 Adelaide to Christchurch
Day 10 Christchurch to Arthur’s Pass and Avalanche Peak hike
Day 11 Pass to Queenstown
Day 12 Queenstown all day and then Routeburn
Day 13 Routeburn Track
Day 14 Routeburn Track shuttle to Te Anau
Day 15 Milford Track
Day 16 Milford Track
Day 17 Milford Track
Day 18 Milford Track -and back to Te Anau
Day 19 Te Anau to Mt. Cook National Park
Day 20 Mount Cooke to Lake Tekapu to ChristChurch
Day 21 ChristChurch to the US
Day 22 travel day
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 3 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 4 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 5 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 6 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 7 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 8 west and north Tasmania
- 9 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Cairns
- 11 Beers in Oz
- 12 NZ visa denials
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Vini SIM card?
- 15 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 16 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary
- 18 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 19 Help on Itinerary
- 20 Sydney Trip
- 21 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 22 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 23 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 24 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 25 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
20 days between NZ and AUS- planned itinerary, need advice