I would love any insight into how to plan our 21 day road trip around the South and North Islands of NZ. We do have a 4 night 5 day Milford Track experience through Ultimate Hikes scheduled on Day 6 through Day 9 where we start and stop in Queenstown. We fly in on Day 1 to Christchurch and we fly out of Auckland on Day 21. It all looks so amazing it is hard to figure out what to skip and how to arrange all the highlights without too much backtracking. I appreciate any help!
If possible we'd like to see the following: Mt Cook Region, Oamaru, Queenstown, Glenorchy/Cromwell, Fiordland Region, Lake Wanaka, FJ Glacier, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Arthur's Pass, Nelson Region, Picton, and several notable spots in the North Island yet to be determined.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 2 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 3 The whisky trail.
- 4 Another itinerary question
- 5 Australia Itinerary
- 6 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 7 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 8 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 9 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 10 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 11 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 12 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 13 help with intinerary please!
- 14 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 15 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 16 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 17 Quaint
- 18 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 19 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Western Australia + Where?
- 22 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 23 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 24 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 25 A few days in Darwin