I would love any insight into how to plan our 21 day road trip around the South and North Islands of NZ. We do have a 4 night 5 day Milford Track experience through Ultimate Hikes scheduled on Day 6 through Day 9 where we start and stop in Queenstown. We fly in on Day 1 to Christchurch and we fly out of Auckland on Day 21. It all looks so amazing it is hard to figure out what to skip and how to arrange all the highlights without too much backtracking. I appreciate any help!
If possible we'd like to see the following: Mt Cook Region, Oamaru, Queenstown, Glenorchy/Cromwell, Fiordland Region, Lake Wanaka, FJ Glacier, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Arthur's Pass, Nelson Region, Picton, and several notable spots in the North Island yet to be determined.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Good quality MMJ Products, CBD oils
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast