I would love any insight into how to plan our 21 day road trip around the South and North Islands of NZ. We do have a 4 night 5 day Milford Track experience through Ultimate Hikes scheduled on Day 6 through Day 9 where we start and stop in Queenstown. We fly in on Day 1 to Christchurch and we fly out of Auckland on Day 21. It all looks so amazing it is hard to figure out what to skip and how to arrange all the highlights without too much backtracking. I appreciate any help!
If possible we'd like to see the following: Mt Cook Region, Oamaru, Queenstown, Glenorchy/Cromwell, Fiordland Region, Lake Wanaka, FJ Glacier, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Arthur's Pass, Nelson Region, Picton, and several notable spots in the North Island yet to be determined.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 카지노 술집## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 7 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 8 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 11 Best national park around Sydney
- 12 1 night stay around GOR
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 15 NZ repeat visitors
- 16 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 17 South Island Suggestions
- 18 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 19 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 20 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 21 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI