I am a 31 years old girl and I am going to Australia for 2 weeks in November.
I have already the plain tickets bought and some 2 hotels reservations (in Melbourne and Port Douglas). My itinerary is:
- 3 days in Melbourne
- 2,5 days in Tasmania
- 3 days in Sydney
- 2 days in Brisbane
- 5 days in Port douglas
In Tasmania I would like to go to Freycinet Natural Park but I don't know where to go near Brisbane for a relaxing 2 days. Do you have any tips?
Tips for not spending too much money are also welcome
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 VERIZON@ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPPORT hel*p
- 2 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 3 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 4 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 5 Surprises in Australia
- 6 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 7 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 8 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 9 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 10 2 days in Auckland
- 11 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 12 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 13 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 14 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 15 5 nights in Sydney
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 17 Best places to travel in Australia
- 18 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 19 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Cook Islands for families
- 22 B&B in NZ
- 23 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 24 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 25 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017