I am a 31 years old girl and I am going to Australia for 2 weeks in November.
I have already the plain tickets bought and some 2 hotels reservations (in Melbourne and Port Douglas). My itinerary is:
- 3 days in Melbourne
- 2,5 days in Tasmania
- 3 days in Sydney
- 2 days in Brisbane
- 5 days in Port douglas
In Tasmania I would like to go to Freycinet Natural Park but I don't know where to go near Brisbane for a relaxing 2 days. Do you have any tips?
Tips for not spending too much money are also welcome
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 2 NZ 1 week
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 8 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 9 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 10 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 11 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 Visa
- 17 Guam Travel Report
- 18 New Zealand Car Hire
- 19 Tasmania itinerary
- 20 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 21 Research on Australian Tourism
- 22 Australia and NZ visit!
- 23 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 24 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 25 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast