I am a 31 years old girl and I am going to Australia for 2 weeks in November.
I have already the plain tickets bought and some 2 hotels reservations (in Melbourne and Port Douglas). My itinerary is:
- 3 days in Melbourne
- 2,5 days in Tasmania
- 3 days in Sydney
- 2 days in Brisbane
- 5 days in Port douglas
In Tasmania I would like to go to Freycinet Natural Park but I don't know where to go near Brisbane for a relaxing 2 days. Do you have any tips?
Tips for not spending too much money are also welcome
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 2 NZ visa denials
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 7 Help on Itinerary
- 8 Sydney Trip
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 12 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 13 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 14 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 15 Extra 2 nights = help
- 16 February Australia Visit
- 17 Best wildlife near sydney
- 18 Where to go in Australia
- 19 Bruny Island
- 20 Western Australia
- 21 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 22 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 23 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!