My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 International SIM Card USA
- 2 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 My gap year is adventure
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 Sydney
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 8 Globus
- 9 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 12 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 13 Blue Mountains Australia
- 14 NEW ZEALAND
- 15 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 16 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 17 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 18 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 19 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 20 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 21 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 22 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 23 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 24 Itinerary Planning
- 25 New Zealand South Island Itinerary