My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 2 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 3 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 4 Four Seasons Sydney
- 5 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 6 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 7 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 8 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 9 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 10 Sydney
- 11 Extra time in Melbourne
- 12 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 13 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 14 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 15 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 16 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 17 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 18 Tassie in winter
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 21 New Zealand advice
- 22 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 23 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 24 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 25 Bye-Bye Pemberton