My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 4 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 5 How much luggage?
- 6 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 7 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 8 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 9 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 10 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 13 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 14 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 15 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 16 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 19 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 20 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 21 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 22 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 23 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 24 Paging Cathies
- 25 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?