My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Jet Star?
- 2 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 3 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 4 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 5 Song doc - one for you
- 6 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Planning
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 15 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 16 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 17 NZ South Island Plan
- 18 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 19 Campervan help please!
- 20 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 21 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 22 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire