My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 2 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 3 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 4 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 6 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Sydney
- 9 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 10 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 13 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 14 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 15 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 16 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 17 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 21 Hobart
- 22 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 23 Should we change our plans ???
- 24 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 25 Leaving on a jet plane....