My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 2 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 4 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 5 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 6 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 9 Hobart
- 10 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 14 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 15 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 16 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 17 Packages
- 18 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 21 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 22 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 23 Paging Cathies
- 24 Kangaroo island
- 25 Itinerary 20 days