My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 2 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 3 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 4 Question about the "Build Up"
- 5 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 6 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 7 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 8 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 9 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 10 Tipping
- 11 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 12 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 13 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 14 auckland connection
- 15 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 16 Five weeks in ANZ
- 17 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 18 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 19 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 20 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 21 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura