My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip over Spring Break
- 2 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 6 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 7 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 8 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 10 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 11 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 12 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 13 5 days in Tasmania
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 16 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 17 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 18 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 19 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 20 Help
- 21 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 22 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 23 Byron Bay or ...
- 24 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 25 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary