My man and I live in Japan but want to take 2 weeks next July to explore elsewhere in the Pacific. We have already been to Korea, Australia, China, Thailand and Japan and are looking for something new. We had originally thought about New Zealand, but it will be winter in July and we want someplace warm (either beach, jungle, both?). We want to bounce around and stay in a mix of secluded romantic getaways, adventure, and fun citiy spots near the night life. Any ideas?
2 weeks in the Pacific
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 2 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 5 Accommodation Brisbane
- 6 Accommodation Brisbane
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Happy Australia Day!
- 9 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 10 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 11 Tim Tam
- 12 Tipping
- 13 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 14 Transit Time at SYD
- 15 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 16 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 17 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 18 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 19 Car rentals south island
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 22 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 23 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 24 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 25 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby