I am planning a two week trip to Australia from October 18th till November 2nd with my family. Our kids are aged 9 and 11.
What would be a good itinerary ? We love the beaches and want to see the Great Barrier Reef besides Sydney, Melbourne, etc. Can my kids do snorkeling at GBR ?
How much should I budget for this trip excluding the airfare to and from Australia ?
2 weeks in Australia. Please advice.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Itinerary Planning
- 3 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 4 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 5 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 6 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 7 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Marlborough Sounds???
- 12 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 13 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 14 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 15 New Zealand itinerary help
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 18 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 19 Song doc - one for you
- 20 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 21 Jet Star?
- 22 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 23 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 24 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 25 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days