I am planning a two week trip to Australia from October 18th till November 2nd with my family. Our kids are aged 9 and 11.
What would be a good itinerary ? We love the beaches and want to see the Great Barrier Reef besides Sydney, Melbourne, etc. Can my kids do snorkeling at GBR ?
How much should I budget for this trip excluding the airfare to and from Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Make Decision About packers and Movers
- 2 http://helix6garciniareview.com/dyna-cleanse/
- 3 MSBI Online Training and Job Support offer
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 Advice on Rome/Tuscany/Amalfi Itinerary
- 6 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 7 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 8 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 9 Apex car rental in Australia
- 10 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 11 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 12 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 15 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 16 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 17 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 18 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 19 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 20 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 21 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 24 Tasmania
- 25 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022