I am planning a two week trip to Australia from October 18th till November 2nd with my family. Our kids are aged 9 and 11.
What would be a good itinerary ? We love the beaches and want to see the Great Barrier Reef besides Sydney, Melbourne, etc. Can my kids do snorkeling at GBR ?
How much should I budget for this trip excluding the airfare to and from Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GEt SOLuTioN Canada +91_9872852111_Love Problem Solution baba ji
- 2 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 3 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 4 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 7 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 8 Sydney places to stay
- 9 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 10 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 11 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 12 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 13 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 17 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 18 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 19 North island New Zealand-help
- 20 Rarotonga
- 21 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 22 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 23 South Island trip in Oct.
- 24 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 25 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??