I am planning a two week trip to Australia from October 18th till November 2nd with my family. Our kids are aged 9 and 11.
What would be a good itinerary ? We love the beaches and want to see the Great Barrier Reef besides Sydney, Melbourne, etc. Can my kids do snorkeling at GBR ?
How much should I budget for this trip excluding the airfare to and from Australia ?
2 weeks in Australia. Please advice.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 3 Has anyone stayed in the asylum hostel in Sydney recently?
- 4 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 5 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 6 How much luggage?
- 7 Most scenic route from Grampians to Burra in one day?
- 8 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 9 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 10 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 11 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 13 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 14 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 15 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 16 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 17 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 18 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 19 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 20 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 21 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 22 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 23 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 24 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 25 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February