I am planning a two week trip to Australia from October 18th till November 2nd with my family. Our kids are aged 9 and 11.
What would be a good itinerary ? We love the beaches and want to see the Great Barrier Reef besides Sydney, Melbourne, etc. Can my kids do snorkeling at GBR ?
How much should I budget for this trip excluding the airfare to and from Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 4 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 5 Help finding affordable aprking
- 6 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 7 18 days nz.
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 10 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 11 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 12 Present Host Parents
- 13 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 14 Broad Intin for Australia
- 15 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 16 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 17 Australia help
- 18 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 19 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 20 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 21 Ferry between islands
- 22 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 23 28 days to campervan around australia
- 24 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 25 hotel options in Melbourne