I am planning a two week trip to Australia from October 18th till November 2nd with my family. Our kids are aged 9 and 11.
What would be a good itinerary ? We love the beaches and want to see the Great Barrier Reef besides Sydney, Melbourne, etc. Can my kids do snorkeling at GBR ?
How much should I budget for this trip excluding the airfare to and from Australia ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/my-beast-power/
- 2 Camper Van - With or Without Toilet and Shower ?
- 3 New Zealand with teenagers
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 5 Australia Itinerary
- 6 Another itinerary question
- 7 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 8 The whisky trail.
- 9 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 10 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 11 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 12 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 13 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 14 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 15 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 17 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 18 help with intinerary please!
- 19 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 20 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 21 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 22 Quaint
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 25 Ayers Rock Alternative