I am traveling from Canada to Sydney next month to Australia for 2 weeks , so far decided on 4 days in Sydney, 3 in Melbourne , 5 in Cairns/Reef/PD(still cant figure out) and rest back in Sydney . Any suggestions for any cool places not found in travel guides ? I am very confused about how I should explore the reef or QLD coast . I fly in to Sydney on 26th, any suggestions about things I should do during that time of the year or any other places that might be better ? and what would be the best place to go to in QLD?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/renovie/
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 4 16 Days on the South Island
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road