I am planning to travel with my husband, 2.5 year old daughter, mother and sister to Australia in the first 2 weeks of August. So far we want to spend time in Sydney and the blue mountains and Cairns so my hubby and sister can go scuba diving. Need advice on itinerary for the trip. Will it be too cold in August? (we currently live in Texas and Florida but have lived in New England) How long should we stay in Sydney? We are looking for a relaxing vacation without too much extra traveling. Hopefully my daughter will still be napping daily. How long should we stay in Cairns? What about accommodations? I think a vacation rental would be best for us so we don't have to eat out for every meal. What other places should we visit? Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/bigrize/
- 2 7 days in New Zealand
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining