I am planning to travel with my husband, 2.5 year old daughter, mother and sister to Australia in the first 2 weeks of August. So far we want to spend time in Sydney and the blue mountains and Cairns so my hubby and sister can go scuba diving. Need advice on itinerary for the trip. Will it be too cold in August? (we currently live in Texas and Florida but have lived in New England) How long should we stay in Sydney? We are looking for a relaxing vacation without too much extra traveling. Hopefully my daughter will still be napping daily. How long should we stay in Cairns? What about accommodations? I think a vacation rental would be best for us so we don't have to eat out for every meal. What other places should we visit? Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 3 west and north Tasmania
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 Trip to Cairns
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 Beers in Oz
- 8 NZ visa denials
- 9 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 10 Brisbane to Sydney
- 11 5 days in South Island
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help