I have been reading through the forums trying to collect data for a 10 night trip in AU. Dates are mid Nov. based on my read I have gathered the following.
- 1 day tour of city
- trip to blue mountains (night stay recommended?)
- feather dale wildlife park
- opera house
- beach walk
- stay in port Douglas
- Great Barrier Reef
- drains rainforest
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Travelers are middle aged active and open to new adventures. From the U.S. and would like to see what is unique to AU and have new experiences. Open to food Recommendations as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 2 Kaikoura roads update
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 5 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 6 Clever, mischievous keas
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 9 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 10 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 11 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 12 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 15 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 16 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 17 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 18 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 19 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 20 Translation of documents
- 21 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 22 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 23 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 24 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 25 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.
2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?