I have been reading through the forums trying to collect data for a 10 night trip in AU. Dates are mid Nov. based on my read I have gathered the following.
- 1 day tour of city
- trip to blue mountains (night stay recommended?)
- feather dale wildlife park
- opera house
- beach walk
- stay in port Douglas
- Great Barrier Reef
- drains rainforest
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Travelers are middle aged active and open to new adventures. From the U.S. and would like to see what is unique to AU and have new experiences. Open to food Recommendations as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 2 The whisky trail.
- 3 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 4 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 5 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 9 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 10 help with intinerary please!
- 11 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 12 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 13 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 14 Quaint
- 15 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 16 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 17 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 18 Western Australia + Where?
- 19 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 20 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 21 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 22 A few days in Darwin
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 25 Ride sharing Service
2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?