I have been reading through the forums trying to collect data for a 10 night trip in AU. Dates are mid Nov. based on my read I have gathered the following.
- 1 day tour of city
- trip to blue mountains (night stay recommended?)
- feather dale wildlife park
- opera house
- beach walk
- stay in port Douglas
- Great Barrier Reef
- drains rainforest
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Travelers are middle aged active and open to new adventures. From the U.S. and would like to see what is unique to AU and have new experiences. Open to food Recommendations as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?