I'm planning a 2-month trip to Australia next summer (July and August). I'm collecting ideas but my main destinations include the classic Sidney, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth and Alice Springs.
Do you have suggestions on attractions or things to do in those cities?
Also, I'd like to visit some parks to see wildlife, such as koalas, penguins and kangaroos and wallabes. Which is the best?
Do you recommend Kangaroo island or Phillip Island? How about Tasmania?
Finally, since I'll be there for 2 months I was looking for some work volunteer jobs, too. Do you have any websites or ideas about that?
2 months in Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 3 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 Hotel in Sydney
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Melbourne Drive
- 8 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 9 Sydney or Melbourne
- 10 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 11 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 12 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 13 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 14 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 15 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 16 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 17 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 18 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 19 New York Times guide to Perth
- 20 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 21 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 22 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 23 Shopping for Opals
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?