I'm planning a 2-month trip to Australia next summer (July and August). I'm collecting ideas but my main destinations include the classic Sidney, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth and Alice Springs.
Do you have suggestions on attractions or things to do in those cities?
Also, I'd like to visit some parks to see wildlife, such as koalas, penguins and kangaroos and wallabes. Which is the best?
Do you recommend Kangaroo island or Phillip Island? How about Tasmania?
Finally, since I'll be there for 2 months I was looking for some work volunteer jobs, too. Do you have any websites or ideas about that?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 2 AUSTRALIA
- 3 a month in Australia help please
- 4 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 5 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 6 6 Days South Island Help
- 7 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 8 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 9 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 10 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 11 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 12 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 13 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 14 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 15 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 16 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary
- 18 Dining
- 19 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 20 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 21 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 22 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 23 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 24 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 25 Cairns to brisbane