I'm planning a 2-month trip to Australia next summer (July and August). I'm collecting ideas but my main destinations include the classic Sidney, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth and Alice Springs.
Do you have suggestions on attractions or things to do in those cities?
Also, I'd like to visit some parks to see wildlife, such as koalas, penguins and kangaroos and wallabes. Which is the best?
Do you recommend Kangaroo island or Phillip Island? How about Tasmania?
Finally, since I'll be there for 2 months I was looking for some work volunteer jobs, too. Do you have any websites or ideas about that?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?