I'm planning a 2-month trip to Australia next summer (July and August). I'm collecting ideas but my main destinations include the classic Sidney, Melbourne, Cairns, Perth and Alice Springs.
Do you have suggestions on attractions or things to do in those cities?
Also, I'd like to visit some parks to see wildlife, such as koalas, penguins and kangaroos and wallabes. Which is the best?
Do you recommend Kangaroo island or Phillip Island? How about Tasmania?
Finally, since I'll be there for 2 months I was looking for some work volunteer jobs, too. Do you have any websites or ideas about that?
2 months in Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 Internet access
- 4 Night Out Byron Bay
- 5 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 6 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 7 Sydney and Auckland
- 8 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 9 10 days itinerary
- 10 Fremantle my love..
- 11 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 12 Packing List
- 13 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 14 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney