We have decided to spend 2 1/2 days and 3 nights in Tasmania and will have a car. We get in at noon on the first day and plan on driving to Richmond and spend the night there. The next day we plan on driving to Port Arthur and spend the day and night there. The last day we plan to drive back to Hobart and spend the day/night there.
Does this sound like the best use of our time? Is one full day enough time in Port Arthur?
We have a 6 year old. Is there anything else we should do in our short visit?
Thank you for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://usaonlineshop.org/exoslim/
- 2 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 3 Reverse cycle air conditioners can save electricity surprisingly
- 4 a month in Australia help please
- 5 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 7 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 10 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 11 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 12 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 13 AUSTRALIA
- 14 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 15 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 16 6 Days South Island Help
- 17 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 18 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 19 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 20 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 21 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 22 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 23 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary
- 25 Dining