We have decided to spend 2 1/2 days and 3 nights in Tasmania and will have a car. We get in at noon on the first day and plan on driving to Richmond and spend the night there. The next day we plan on driving to Port Arthur and spend the day and night there. The last day we plan to drive back to Hobart and spend the day/night there.
Does this sound like the best use of our time? Is one full day enough time in Port Arthur?
We have a 6 year old. Is there anything else we should do in our short visit?
Thank you for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 2 Gluten free Australia
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 5 Uluru
- 6 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 7 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 8 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 9 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 10 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 16 days in Australia
- 13 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 14 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 15 25day planning for Australia
- 16 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 17 Help New Zealand
- 18 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 19 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 20 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 21 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 22 Great Ocean Road
- 23 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 new zealand 18days