We have decided to spend 2 1/2 days and 3 nights in Tasmania and will have a car. We get in at noon on the first day and plan on driving to Richmond and spend the night there. The next day we plan on driving to Port Arthur and spend the day and night there. The last day we plan to drive back to Hobart and spend the day/night there.
Does this sound like the best use of our time? Is one full day enough time in Port Arthur?
We have a 6 year old. Is there anything else we should do in our short visit?
Thank you for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 7 days in New Zealand
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 16 Days on the South Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road