We have decided to spend 2 1/2 days and 3 nights in Tasmania and will have a car. We get in at noon on the first day and plan on driving to Richmond and spend the night there. The next day we plan on driving to Port Arthur and spend the day and night there. The last day we plan to drive back to Hobart and spend the day/night there.
Does this sound like the best use of our time? Is one full day enough time in Port Arthur?
We have a 6 year old. Is there anything else we should do in our short visit?
Thank you for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://womenshealthclaimed.com/priamax/
- 2 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 8 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 9 North and South Island of NZ
- 10 The southern lights
- 11 Mel's NZ Photos
- 12 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 13 August Honeymoon Help?
- 14 How to split up Australia?
- 15 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 16 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney
- 18 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 19 East Coast Australia
- 20 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 21 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 22 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 23 Marlborough Sounds
- 24 Blue mountain in July
- 25 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit