We will be in Melbourne 2 1/2 days this November. Any suggestions on what to see? We are from San Francisco and debating whether it's worth spending a whole day on the Great Ocean Road when we have highway one and Big Sur here. We were thinking one day renting bikes and going thru the parks, gardens, zoo, St Kilda.
2 1/2 days in Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 2 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 3 Accommodation Brisbane
- 4 Accommodation Brisbane
- 5 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 6 Happy Australia Day!
- 7 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 8 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 9 Tim Tam
- 10 Tipping
- 11 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 12 Transit Time at SYD
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 16 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 17 Car rentals south island
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 20 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 21 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 22 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 23 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 24 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 25 New Zealand