We will be in Melbourne 2 1/2 days this November. Any suggestions on what to see? We are from San Francisco and debating whether it's worth spending a whole day on the Great Ocean Road when we have highway one and Big Sur here. We were thinking one day renting bikes and going thru the parks, gardens, zoo, St Kilda.
2 1/2 days in Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 2 Help
- 3 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 4 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 5 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 6 Byron Bay or ...
- 7 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 10 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 11 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 12 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 13 Paging Cathies
- 14 NZ vs Aust
- 15 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 16 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 17 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 18 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 19 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 20 August week end in Auckland
- 21 28 days to campervan around australia
- 22 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 23 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 24 Sydney Weather in September
- 25 South Island Suggestions ...