My boyfriend & I are planning a trip to Australia during the first two weeks of April 2017. We will be flying to Cairns from Hong Kong, then returning to Hong Kong from Melbourne. As it is our first time there, we would really appreciate any advice on our proposed itinerary!
Cairns - 3 days (snorkelling, sky diving)
Sydney - 3 days (bondi to coogee walk, sightseeing)
Tasmania - 5 days (open to any suggestions!)
Melbourne - 5 days (Yarra valley, Great Ocean Road)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ South Island Itinerary Feedback?
- 2 Help with NZ Travel
- 3 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 4 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 7 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 8 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 9 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 10 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 11 Kaikoura roads update
- 12 Free Camping
- 13 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 Clever, mischievous keas
- 16 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 17 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 18 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 21 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 22 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 23 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 24 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 25 North or South after Perth in rental car?