My boyfriend & I are planning a trip to Australia during the first two weeks of April 2017. We will be flying to Cairns from Hong Kong, then returning to Hong Kong from Melbourne. As it is our first time there, we would really appreciate any advice on our proposed itinerary!
Cairns - 3 days (snorkelling, sky diving)
Sydney - 3 days (bondi to coogee walk, sightseeing)
Tasmania - 5 days (open to any suggestions!)
Melbourne - 5 days (Yarra valley, Great Ocean Road)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 6 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather