My boyfriend & I are planning a trip to Australia during the first two weeks of April 2017. We will be flying to Cairns from Hong Kong, then returning to Hong Kong from Melbourne. As it is our first time there, we would really appreciate any advice on our proposed itinerary!
Cairns - 3 days (snorkelling, sky diving)
Sydney - 3 days (bondi to coogee walk, sightseeing)
Tasmania - 5 days (open to any suggestions!)
Melbourne - 5 days (Yarra valley, Great Ocean Road)
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 5 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 6 Best national park around Sydney
- 7 1 night stay around GOR
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 7 days in New Zealand
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 12 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand