I really would appreciate your help.
My wife and I are doing an extended trip in New Zealand;
We know the places we will visit but we don't know how much time
in each. We have home exchange partners so it will be
We arrive in Auckland approx Oct 25. 2012
We will rent a car there. Our first stay will be in Northland
close to Whangarei a little north on the coast "Tikipunga"
#4 Gisbourn (Eastland)
#6 New Plymouth
#7 Plimmerton (just north of Wellington)
Cross the channel
#11 Lyttelton (Christchurch)
We will drop our rental car
in CC and fly to Auckland to
connect to our flight back to
the USA middle to late Jan 2013
Big Question: How much time at each location
7 days or 10 days or other???
Thank you for the help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help with intinerary please!
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 4 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 5 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 6 Quaint
- 7 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 8 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 9 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 10 Western Australia + Where?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 15 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 16 A few days in Darwin
- 17 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 20 Ride sharing Service
- 21 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 22 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 25 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)