I really would appreciate your help.
My wife and I are doing an extended trip in New Zealand;
We know the places we will visit but we don't know how much time
in each. We have home exchange partners so it will be
We arrive in Auckland approx Oct 25. 2012
We will rent a car there. Our first stay will be in Northland
close to Whangarei a little north on the coast "Tikipunga"
#4 Gisbourn (Eastland)
#6 New Plymouth
#7 Plimmerton (just north of Wellington)
Cross the channel
#11 Lyttelton (Christchurch)
We will drop our rental car
in CC and fly to Auckland to
connect to our flight back to
the USA middle to late Jan 2013
Big Question: How much time at each location
7 days or 10 days or other???
Thank you for the help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Order Pain medicines
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast