I really would appreciate your help.
My wife and I are doing an extended trip in New Zealand;
We know the places we will visit but we don't know how much time
in each. We have home exchange partners so it will be
We arrive in Auckland approx Oct 25. 2012
We will rent a car there. Our first stay will be in Northland
close to Whangarei a little north on the coast "Tikipunga"
#4 Gisbourn (Eastland)
#6 New Plymouth
#7 Plimmerton (just north of Wellington)
Cross the channel
#11 Lyttelton (Christchurch)
We will drop our rental car
in CC and fly to Auckland to
connect to our flight back to
the USA middle to late Jan 2013
Big Question: How much time at each location
7 days or 10 days or other???
Thank you for the help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/priaboost/
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 4 Surprises in Australia
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 9 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 10 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 11 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 12 5 nights in Sydney
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 14 Best places to travel in Australia
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?