I really would appreciate your help.
My wife and I are doing an extended trip in New Zealand;
We know the places we will visit but we don't know how much time
in each. We have home exchange partners so it will be
We arrive in Auckland approx Oct 25. 2012
We will rent a car there. Our first stay will be in Northland
close to Whangarei a little north on the coast "Tikipunga"
#4 Gisbourn (Eastland)
#6 New Plymouth
#7 Plimmerton (just north of Wellington)
Cross the channel
#11 Lyttelton (Christchurch)
We will drop our rental car
in CC and fly to Auckland to
connect to our flight back to
the USA middle to late Jan 2013
Big Question: How much time at each location
7 days or 10 days or other???
Thank you for the help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/truly-skinny/
- 2 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/truly-skinny/
- 3 How to split up Australia?
- 4 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 5 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 8 East Coast Australia
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 North and South Island of NZ
- 11 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 12 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Marlborough Sounds
- 15 Blue mountain in July
- 16 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 17 Tonga January Weather
- 18 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 19 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 20 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 21 Alesund - Geiranger
- 22 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 23 australia for first time
- 24 August Honeymoon Help?
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?