My husband and I are planning a trip to Sydney and NZ in January of next year to celebrate our 40th. Our actual anniversary is on Jan 26th so we want to be in Sydney on that day. Right now, we are planning about 5 days in Sydney and 5 days or so in NZ - perhaps Auckland. I am building in time for flying (from SFO) and getting over jet lag too. My main questions are about NZ - is Auckland a great place to go? Recommendations on what to see/do? Is 5 days too much? We do like cities, walking, eating, seeing the sights. I would love to see some of NZ's famed scenery as well.
Recommendations are most appreciated. We are looking to book this by the end of August.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 HELP : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?