My husband and I are planning a trip to Sydney and NZ in January of next year to celebrate our 40th. Our actual anniversary is on Jan 26th so we want to be in Sydney on that day. Right now, we are planning about 5 days in Sydney and 5 days or so in NZ - perhaps Auckland. I am building in time for flying (from SFO) and getting over jet lag too. My main questions are about NZ - is Auckland a great place to go? Recommendations on what to see/do? Is 5 days too much? We do like cities, walking, eating, seeing the sights. I would love to see some of NZ's famed scenery as well.
Recommendations are most appreciated. We are looking to book this by the end of August.
12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If yes then one of the popular garcinia
- 2 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 3 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 4 Wellington accommodation
- 5 Great food/local favorites
- 6 This special community - Fodorville
- 7 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 8 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 9 South Island - 8 days in February
- 10 Australian Aborigines
- 11 Great food/local favorites
- 12 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 13 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Sydney
- 15 Incredible hotel
- 16 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 17 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 18 australia new zealand trip advice
- 19 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 20 Milford Sound Cruise
- 21 14 day South Island Self drive
- 22 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 23 Cruise New Zealand
- 24 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 25 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January