I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
10 days itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Incredible hotel
- 3 Australian Aborigines
- 4 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 5 South Island - 8 days in February
- 6 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 7 australia new zealand trip advice
- 8 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 9 Milford Sound Cruise
- 10 14 day South Island Self drive
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 Cruise New Zealand
- 13 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 14 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 15 New Zealand Accommodations
- 16 16 days all over New Zealand
- 17 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 18 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 19 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 20 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 21 New Zealand itinerary help
- 22 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 25 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!