I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 2 Solo trip - Qld, is it worth the trip to WA?
- 3 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 4 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 5 Queensland north and Perth south
- 6 Melbourne or Sydney?
- 7 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 8 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 9 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 10 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 11 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 12 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 13 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 14 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 15 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 16 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 17 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 18 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 19 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 20 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 21 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 22 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 23 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 24 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 25 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.