I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
10 days itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please Help?
- 2 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 3 5 days in Tasmania
- 4 August week end in Auckland
- 5 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 6 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 11 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 12 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 Help
- 15 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Byron Bay or ...
- 18 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 19 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 20 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 21 NZ vs Aust
- 22 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 23 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 25 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road