I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 2 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 3 4 weeks itinerary
- 4 North Island
- 5 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 6 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 7 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 8 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 9 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 10 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 11 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 12 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 13 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 14 Travel to New Zealand
- 15 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 16 Tour operators
- 17 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 18 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 19 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 20 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 21 travel agency for PNG
- 22 Blue Mountains
- 23 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 24 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 25 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed