I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 2 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 3 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 4 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 5 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 6 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 7 Sydney places to stay
- 8 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 9 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 10 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 11 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 12 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 16 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 17 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 18 North island New Zealand-help
- 19 Rarotonga
- 20 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 21 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 22 South Island trip in Oct.
- 23 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 24 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 25 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne