I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER BETWEEN PARTICULAR
- 2 Gluten free Australia
- 3 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 4 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 5 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 6 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 7 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 9 Uluru
- 10 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 11 16 days in Australia
- 12 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 13 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 14 25day planning for Australia
- 15 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 16 Help New Zealand
- 17 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 18 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 19 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 20 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 21 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 22 Great Ocean Road
- 23 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 new zealand 18days