I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Trip to Cairns
- 2 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 3 Beers in Oz
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 NZ visa denials
- 6 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 7 Brisbane to Sydney
- 8 5 days in South Island
- 9 Vini SIM card?
- 10 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 11 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 14 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 15 Help on Itinerary
- 16 Sydney Trip
- 17 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 18 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 19 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 20 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 21 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 22 Extra 2 nights = help
- 23 February Australia Visit
- 24 Best wildlife near sydney
- 25 Where to go in Australia