I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia for two weeks.
- 2 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 3 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 4 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 5 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 6 Food to Try Out
- 7 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 8 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast