I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://womenshealthclaimed.com/priamax/
- 2 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 8 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 9 North and South Island of NZ
- 10 The southern lights
- 11 Mel's NZ Photos
- 12 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 13 August Honeymoon Help?
- 14 How to split up Australia?
- 15 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 16 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney
- 18 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 19 East Coast Australia
- 20 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 21 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 22 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 23 Marlborough Sounds
- 24 Blue mountain in July
- 25 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit