I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 3 16 Days on the South Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Need help in Auckland
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 8 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 11 Uber in Sydney
- 12 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 13 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 14 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 15 Darwin Accomodations
- 16 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 18 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 19 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 20 The Red Center?
- 21 Trip to Cairns
- 22 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 23 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 24 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 25 Australia Wide Roadtrip