I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 18 days nz.
- 2 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 3 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 4 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 5 Present Host Parents
- 6 Hire car in Melbourne
- 7 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 8 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 9 Broad Intin for Australia
- 10 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 11 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 12 Australia help
- 13 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 16 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 17 Ferry between islands
- 18 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 21 hotel options in Melbourne
- 22 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 23 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 24 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley