I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 2 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 3 Help with NZ Travel
- 4 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 5 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 Free Camping
- 8 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 9 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 10 Clever, mischievous keas
- 11 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 12 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 13 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 14 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 17 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 18 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 19 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 20 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 21 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 22 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 23 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 24 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 25 Translation of documents