I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
10 days itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 3 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 4 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 5 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 6 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 9 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 10 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Accommodation Brisbane
- 13 Happy Australia Day!
- 14 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 15 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Tim Tam
- 17 Tipping
- 18 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 19 Transit Time at SYD
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation