My husband and I are planning a relatively "last minute" vacation to Australia with our 3-year-old. We are flying from Tokyo and will use Sydney as our base. We will be there for approx. 10 days in early January; were thinking of driving to Melbourne and seeing some sights along the way OR heading to Cairns and the GBR. Our daughter is a good traveler, but we obviously need to take her needs into account with the amount of traveling and sights that we see. Any suggestions re. an itinerary and/or "must dos" would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
10 Days in Australia w/ 3 yr old.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Great Australian Adventure
- 2 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 3 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 4 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 7 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 8 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 9 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 10 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 11 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 12 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 13 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 14 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 15 5 week itinerary help
- 16 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 17 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 18 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 19 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 20 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 21 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 22 This special community - Fodorville
- 23 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 24 Traveling to Hawaii
- 25 Great food/local favorites