My husband and I are first-timers in New Zealand this December 2016, would like some advice on a good itinerary for 10 days self-drive, starting and ending in Christchurch.
We're looking to do Christchurch (2 days max), Te Anau, Dunedin?, Milford Sound, 2-3 wineries, maybe Fox Glacier.
We won't mind 1 golf course (half day), and aren't adrenaline junkies.so won't be bungy jumping. But light hiking and trekking is good. Mostly interested in scenic routes/wildlife/wine/culture.
Thank you for any tips and we look forward to visiting beautiful NZ!
Lea & Oli
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 무료릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 손오공 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치다운로드 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 Six Weeks Down Under
- 7 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 8 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 9 Hamilton Island
- 10 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 11 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 12 3 weeks in NZ
- 13 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 14 Flood Emergency Services
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 17 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Need help in Auckland
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 21 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 22 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 23 Uber in Sydney
- 24 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef