My husband and I are first-timers in New Zealand this December 2016, would like some advice on a good itinerary for 10 days self-drive, starting and ending in Christchurch.
We're looking to do Christchurch (2 days max), Te Anau, Dunedin?, Milford Sound, 2-3 wineries, maybe Fox Glacier.
We won't mind 1 golf course (half day), and aren't adrenaline junkies.so won't be bungy jumping. But light hiking and trekking is good. Mostly interested in scenic routes/wildlife/wine/culture.
Thank you for any tips and we look forward to visiting beautiful NZ!
Lea & Oli
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Christian Cafe Dating
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18