My husband and I are first-timers in New Zealand this December 2016, would like some advice on a good itinerary for 10 days self-drive, starting and ending in Christchurch.
We're looking to do Christchurch (2 days max), Te Anau, Dunedin?, Milford Sound, 2-3 wineries, maybe Fox Glacier.
We won't mind 1 golf course (half day), and aren't adrenaline junkies.so won't be bungy jumping. But light hiking and trekking is good. Mostly interested in scenic routes/wildlife/wine/culture.
Thank you for any tips and we look forward to visiting beautiful NZ!
Lea & Oli
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 온라인릴게임 ♥☏홈 피 - scc883.컴 ※
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 5 North Island Itinerary Help
- 6 Visa for Australia
- 7 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 8 Hotel Sydney
- 9 Transportation advice needed
- 10 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 11 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 12 Three days in Cairns
- 13 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 14 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 15 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 16 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 17 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 18 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 21 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 22 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 23 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 24 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 25 E-visa scams