My husband and I are first-timers in New Zealand this December 2016, would like some advice on a good itinerary for 10 days self-drive, starting and ending in Christchurch.
We're looking to do Christchurch (2 days max), Te Anau, Dunedin?, Milford Sound, 2-3 wineries, maybe Fox Glacier.
We won't mind 1 golf course (half day), and aren't adrenaline junkies.so won't be bungy jumping. But light hiking and trekking is good. Mostly interested in scenic routes/wildlife/wine/culture.
Thank you for any tips and we look forward to visiting beautiful NZ!
Lea & Oli
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 ꞈ ꞈ + ꞈ ꞈ BUS97.COM ꞈ ꞈ + ꞈ ꞈ 카지노게임방법 ꞈ ꞈ + ꞈ ꞈ 바카라게임
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 Brisbane to Sydney
- 4 5 days in South Island
- 5 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 6 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 NZ visa denials
- 10 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 11 Help on Itinerary
- 12 Sydney Trip
- 13 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 16 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 17 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 18 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 19 Extra 2 nights = help
- 20 February Australia Visit
- 21 Best wildlife near sydney
- 22 Where to go in Australia
- 23 Bruny Island
- 24 Western Australia
- 25 South Island - West Coast Itinerary