I am looking into planning a 10 day trip to the south island of New Zealand. I'm curious about a itinerary and the cheapest way to travel from town to town. Here are the places I was thinking of visiting so far:
Day 1: Arrive in Christchurch
Day 2: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 4: Queenstown
Day 5: Queenstown
Day 6: Milford Sound
After that, I am hoping to stay 4 more days somewhere. We would like to go bungy jumping, but we do not have a large budget for this so if there are any inexpensive activities that would be great. We are planning on going in May. I would be grateful for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 2 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 3 Surprises in Australia
- 4 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 5 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 6 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?