I am looking into planning a 10 day trip to the south island of New Zealand. I'm curious about a itinerary and the cheapest way to travel from town to town. Here are the places I was thinking of visiting so far:
Day 1: Arrive in Christchurch
Day 2: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 4: Queenstown
Day 5: Queenstown
Day 6: Milford Sound
After that, I am hoping to stay 4 more days somewhere. We would like to go bungy jumping, but we do not have a large budget for this so if there are any inexpensive activities that would be great. We are planning on going in May. I would be grateful for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne