I am looking into planning a 10 day trip to the south island of New Zealand. I'm curious about a itinerary and the cheapest way to travel from town to town. Here are the places I was thinking of visiting so far:
Day 1: Arrive in Christchurch
Day 2: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 4: Queenstown
Day 5: Queenstown
Day 6: Milford Sound
After that, I am hoping to stay 4 more days somewhere. We would like to go bungy jumping, but we do not have a large budget for this so if there are any inexpensive activities that would be great. We are planning on going in May. I would be grateful for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Mel's NZ Photos
- 11 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 12 August Honeymoon Help?
- 13 How to split up Australia?
- 14 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 15 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 18 East Coast Australia
- 19 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 20 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 21 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 22 Marlborough Sounds
- 23 Blue mountain in July
- 24 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 25 Tonga January Weather